What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this a while back, but only recently found the time to mess around with him.

Everyone's favourite hell diner king!

img1030h.jpg

img1027u.jpg

That Venom is awesome!!! Congrats!! :rock

1Biohazard5_ChrisSheva-1-1.jpg

those 2 :) now standing with Wesker(Midnight) and waiting for Jill

Congrats! Two great looking figures! :rock

Hello everyone, I just got my first Sideshow piece today and its absolutely gorgeous! I'm officially a fan of Sideshow Collectibles :D
I'm looking forward to getting more! Hope you guys like the pics.

dsc01239k.jpg

A great piece and awesome pics!! Congrats!! :rock

Got this a while back, but only recently found the time to mess around with him.

img1030h.jpg

An awesome looking figure! Congrats! :rock

^^^ Wow those enemy at the gates figures look awesome ..what are the did bodies like in comparison to the truetype and how do those sculpts look inhand?

Hello everyone, I just got my first Sideshow piece today and its absolutely gorgeous! I'm officially a fan of Sideshow Collectibles :D
I'm looking forward to getting more! Hope you guys like the pics.

:clap CONGRATS! Just got this piece myself (although not my first SS) about a month ago...FAAAAAAANTASTIC! IMO the best out of the "AH" series.

Looks like from your avatar that you should probably be pretty excited for the new Psylocke comiquette coming eh?

[/URL

Nice man....just watched 300 yesterday again...so tempted to grab the King. Congrats on the purchase! :clap

Back