What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
36983_10150201372460472_787930471_1.jpg

Got number 158, all in perfect condition! :hi5: Great piece, base is a lot bigger than Donatello! Quite like the EX hand so going to stick with that for now! :) Apologies for poor quality iphone pic, will take some better ones when I get chance.

img0256g.jpg

Sorry Ski, just pouring the salt in a little more I suppose.

What exactly is an HT's T600 and the T800?

Hot Toy's Terminator Salvation T-600 figure and a Terminator 2 T-800 figure.

BTW, just did some reorganizing today and I have to keep in mind those Pop Thundercat statues coming but boy I have the perfect spot for a Psylocke now. :gah: :lol

Got number 158, all in perfect condition! :hi5: Great piece, base is a lot bigger than Donatello! Quite like the EX hand so going to stick with that for now! :) Apologies for poor quality iphone pic, will take some better ones when I get chance.

img0256g.jpg

:clap

Congrats on the Raphael man!!

These statues are awesome IMO. I can't say I'm a very big Turtle fan but I've always liked Michelangelo,....it's tempting. Just think that would look kind of weird to have only him though.

Are you getting all of them or only Raph?

Already posted this on the Raph comiquette thread, but since he is getting tons of love here I figure I could show mine off too. I got it earlier today. Normal #245. I'm also including some shots with the Donny I got on Wednesday :D

raph1.jpg

raph2.jpg

don-raph1.jpg

don-raph2.jpg

Already posted this on the Raph comiquette thread, but since he is getting tons of love here I figure I could show mine off too. I got it earlier today. Normal #245. I'm also including some shots with the Donny I got on Wednesday :D

raph1.jpg

raph2.jpg

don-raph1.jpg

don-raph2.jpg

Nice man! I just wish Sideshow could have made the bases all attach or something. That would have been epic. Congrats though, very cool!

my hot toys blade 2 and wolverine showed up today

:clap Congrats! I have the Blade but I've been contemplating the Wolverine for about a month now. Bet you're happy.

Nice T-LIPS, picked up Mech Test T.Stark today. Aldo tomorrow, yeas!

Sweet! If HT's ever decides to make a Hans Landa I think Aldo will be in my future. That sculpt of Pitt is excellent IMO.

^^^ all good bro, I'm just playing wit yah. :rock

I know you are Ski and I would feel the same way if I bought mine new like the majority probably did.

I will say this though, money (since I've started fully collecting 1/6 and SS statues) is disappearing in a hurry and anything saved is completely welcomed.

I might just have to start selling Keldors or She-Ra's or something!?!?! :nana:

Back