What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just bought this Raziël from the first Soul Reaver game
it's quite large and made of resin, complete in box :D
Raziel_Statue-Statue-Raziel-Resin-02.JPG

(own pictures have to wait since I've got no camera for now :()
The missus was in love when she found this statue, so I couldn't refuse :p

Agreed! Mystique was the only AH! piece that called to me :lol
I should be getting Elektra in the mail very soon so she'll be my 2nd SS Comiquette. I'm looking forward to how Psylocke will look like in person before I make a decision, I don't want to get my hopes up since she is my all time favorite Marvel character (very good observation btw :clap)

Agreed! Mystique was the only AH! piece that called to me :lol
I should be getting Elektra in the mail very soon so she'll be my 2nd SS Comiquette. I'm looking forward to how Psylocke will look like in person before I make a decision, I don't want to get my hopes up since she is my all time favorite Marvel character (very good observation btw :clap)

Well I for one think the Psylocke comiquette looks great! It was going to be my next SS statue but I also liked the classic Iron Man comiquette and found one for $225 shipped and it was the EX version.

Now I'm pretty much out of room so Psylocke is going to be a pass for me. She reminds me a lot of O-Ren Ishii from Kill Bill with that base though...pretty awesome.

My next two (and then I have to start saving like mad and finding room for the stuff that will probably be shown at SDCC like the Pop Thundercat's statues) are the HT's T600 and the T800. Probably won't be here until next week though....:gah:.

Well I for one think the Psylocke comiquette looks great! It was going to be my next SS statue but I also liked the classic Iron Man comiquette and found one for $225 shipped and it was the EX version.

Now I'm pretty much out of room so Psylocke is going to be a pass for me. She reminds me a lot of O-Ren Ishii from Kill Bill with that base though...pretty awesome.

My next two (and then I have to start saving like mad and finding room for the stuff that will probably be shown at SDCC like the Pop Thundercat's statues) are the HT's T600 and the T800. Probably won't be here until next week though....:gah:.

What exactly is an HT's T600 and the T800?

Look what came in today! First Mystique, now Elektra and she's just as amazing! This is my first non X-Men statue and she makes my #2 addition in my Sideshow collection. 2 statues in 2 weeks...I might need to slow down a bit :bouncin

Look what came in today! First Mystique, now Elektra and she's just as amazing! This is my first non X-Men statue and she makes my #2 addition in my Sideshow collection. 2 statues in 2 weeks...I might need to slow down a bit :bouncin

Awesome statue! Congrats!! :rock

My latest purchases (Tony Stark due any day):

:thud: That is quite the haul, Ween! Very awesome though! :rock

Out of these figs I only have the Aldo Raine at the moment, but he's absolutely awesome.
Anyway, congrats on all these figs!!! :rock

Back