What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This beauty.......:chew

024-8.jpg

023-10.jpg

002-32.jpg

003-32.jpg

006-26.jpg

005-25.jpg

Here's the stuff I picked up at the C2E2 convention in Chicago. It was a pretty fun show. I've gotta get frames for my Kitty Pryde and Scarlett prints.

DSC00202.jpg

DSC00201.jpg

DSC00203.jpg

DSC00205.jpg

DSC00206.jpg

DSC00214.jpg

Love that Scarlett print, nice! Hopefully Sideshow can capture that kind of look when they do their version of her.

Well I don't have them in hand but I picked up Hot Wheels 1:18 Tumbler (now I have all 3 of the 1:18 Batmobiles) and an EXCLUSIVE (hehe) Storm Shadow. Both should arrive this week...can't wait.

I got:

DCD 1:6 Batgirl variant

DCD 1:6 Cat Woman classic

DCD 1:6 Batman Beyond

DCD 1999 Plastic man (it came damaged so back it goes!)

DCD 1999 Green Arrow & Speedy boxset

DCD Alex Ross Flash (which I got for a honey of a deal of only $20.00)

DCD History of the DC Universe series 3 (in a bizzare twist of irony the plastic man in that wave arrived a lil crushed to).

& last but not least Mattel's latest MM Sonar Batman.

I guess you can tell I have a lil bit of a shopping problem hehehe

Scarlet print is badass!!!! :rock2

She is really cool. I love the Mark Brooks Kitty Pryde, though. Brooks told me that Sideshow will be revealing the next comiquette within the next couple of weeks, but he wouldn't tell me what it's going to be.

While I was waiting to purchase the Scarlett print, I also overheard Adam Hughes' lady talking to somebody about how they wanted to work with Sideshow to sell the old exclusive comiquette prints by themselves. That didn't make much sense to me personally and maybe I misheard, but I'm pretty sure that's what she said.

I also almost bought this Little Mermaid print by J. Scott Campbell, but I felt like too much of a pervo and decided against it.

tumblr_ktzfnxuPln1qaukdqo1_500.jpg

Back