What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is really cool. I love the Mark Brooks Kitty Pryde, though. Brooks told me that Sideshow will be revealing the next comiquette within the next couple of weeks, but he wouldn't tell me what it's going to be.

While I was waiting to purchase the Scarlett print, I also overheard Adam Hughes' lady talking to somebody about how they wanted to work with Sideshow to sell the old exclusive comiquette prints by themselves. That didn't make much sense to me personally and maybe I misheard, but I'm pretty sure that's what she said.

I also almost bought this Little Mermaid print by J. Scott Campbell, but I felt like too much of a pervo and decided against it.

tumblr_ktzfnxuPln1qaukdqo1_500.jpg

i got that print...u calling me a perv? :lol

got Hot Toys big chap and "dark lord" 18x24" screen print by david flores 6/50!!! cant wait to frame it...

Great Vader print... where would one find one of these?

Couple of recent additions:
Broken Medicom Jango Fett I ported over to a Slim TrueType:
e.jpg

Nazi Kroenen updated with a TTL body and DiD boots:​
b.jpg

Fonz sculpts from Spenser :rock
fonza.jpg

also added family guys "blue harvest" and "something something something darkside" to the framing list.

both are lithographs 366/1000 and 121/1000

they measure 13x18" and they are great star wars collectibles as they are spoofs of the original poster art.

also added family guys "blue harvest" and "something something something darkside" to the framing list.

both are lithographs 366/1000 and 121/1000

they measure 13x18" and they are great star wars collectibles as they are spoofs of the original poster art.

Those are cool. Where'd you get them?

Those are cool. Where'd you get them?

you can get them on ebay....run you about 60-75 usd because they sold relatively fast....i thought it was alittle too much for a litho but when i got it....i immediatly bought the other,

check on ebay...there should still be some...i think they have some that are even signed by seth!!

Picked up an Ambassador Martian, 2 soldier martains, POTA General Ursus and a soldier ape.. Thinking about Mars Attacks the Planet of the Apes Diorama Lol!!

you can get them on ebay....run you about 60-75 usd because they sold relatively fast....i thought it was alittle too much for a litho but when i got it....i immediatly bought the other,

check on ebay...there should still be some...i think they have some that are even signed by seth!!

Thanks for the info! :duff

Back