What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this 2nite. IM2 soundtrack. I haven't listened to it all yet but so far so good :rock2

ACDC_Iron_Man_2_soundtrack.jpg

How did you score it early? it's got an April 19th release date

I just picked it up from the local music shop. They had 2 versions, the normal and the deluxe. I got the deluxe as it comes with a DVD with some cool videos on it including Thunderstruck Live at Donington Park '91

:rock :rock :rock Awesome man!!!! I'm planning on picking that up too!!! AC/DC rocks!!! :rock :rock :rock

You wont regret it if you do but pick up the deluxe version as its worth the extra couple of bucks :rock:rock

I picked up the Kick Ass TPB, Prince of Persia: Before the sand storm, Spiderman Reign and the Character Options 12" Martha Jones from Forbidden planet when I was up in Edinburgh :D

a whole bunch of HT products....damn...this hobby is EXPENSIVE!!!!...i thought marvel legends were bad...this is on another level....LOL....glad i made the jump tho...:)

Just got this 2nite. IM2 soundtrack. I haven't listened to it all yet but so far so good :rock2

ACDC_Iron_Man_2_soundtrack.jpg

My favorite band of all time. Just saw them again in Vegas last Friday. Ordered the special edition of the IM2 soundtrack from the offical site. Comes with some extra Iron Man/AC/DC swag. Anyway, great score. Enjoy brotha! :rock :rock :rock

My favorite band of all time. Just saw them again in Vegas last Friday. Ordered the special edition of the IM2 soundtrack from the offical site. Comes with some extra Iron Man/AC/DC swag. Anyway, great score. Enjoy brotha! :rock :rock :rock

Congrats. These guys give a great show and put most of the modern day bands to shame especially when you think how old they are. The extras on the special edition are well worth it. The shoot to thrill video is brilliant, puts you in the mood for going to see the film. Can't wait until this comes out. :rock:rock

Back