What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot toys OC Batman Begins and triad black business suit and the DX02 batman figure stand.

Another ape for my collection arrived today...
must..have..more...apes.....

apec.jpg

apee.jpg

apeb.jpg

Ape1.jpg

apef.jpg

Congrats on acquiring an ape! I'm a fan of the original POTA since I first saw the movie when I was a kid. Hot Toys did a superb job on that license. I have the HT General Ursus and just got the Captain this past week for the lowest price I've ever seen at an online retailer. I'll be buying the Gorilla Soldier very soon to complete my HT POTA set.

DID Capt Millers

Love this Love this... It doesn't have a stand though and takes forever to put together. Don't know if I did it right
044.jpg

045.jpg

046.jpg

047.jpg

thanks guys. I haven't stopped staring at it. I can't even tell you the amazing work on the beard.

How is the facial hair on these figures done, is there some topic about it? Is it is just bits of hair wiped across the face with some sort of glue/paste, that sort of thing, or is there more to it than that?

How is the facial hair on these figures done, is there some topic about it? Is it is just bits of hair wiped across the face with some sort of glue/paste, that sort of thing, or is there more to it than that?

I would guess that it is some sort of fiber that has been dusted on a glue, because you have individual strands of scruff that catch the light and it feels soft. genius.

DID Capt Millers

Love this Love this... It doesn't have a stand though and takes forever to put together. Don't know if I did it right
044.jpg

045.jpg

046.jpg

047.jpg

Very nice addition to your collection, grphyx1! Congrats! I thought about getting DID Capt. Miller as my first Military 1/6th when he first came out. Now your pics are making me reconsider getting him. :D That's if I can find him for a decent price.

Very nice addition to your collection, grphyx1! Congrats! I thought about getting DID Capt. Miller as my first Military 1/6th when he first came out. Now your pics are making me reconsider getting him. :D That's if I can find him for a decent price.

It's a really impressive piece, I love it. I did have to put him in a stand as he took a 6ft dive off the shelf and not a single thing broken, than God for carpet. I think jimjimmyjones found and ebay seller that had him for $87.99 free shipping if I remember correctly. he posted the name in the military thread DID photos of Capt Miller.

It's a really impressive piece, I love it. I did have to put him in a stand as he took a 6ft dive off the shelf and not a single thing broken, than God for carpet. I think jimjimmyjones found and ebay seller that had him for $87.99 free shipping if I remember correctly. he posted the name in the military thread DID photos of Capt Miller.

Yikes! Good thing it landed on a padded surface and nothing broke. I did find that seller on Ebay who has him for $87.99 with free shipping earlier today. Thanks for the lead.

Back