What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excl. #84 arrived today :joy

collection2005-1.jpg

I knew it was big but I was shocked when I actually saw it in person. Massive.

That's what he said! :lol

Congrats Fremen that looks awesome.

Fixed :lecture

I shouldn't have bought this since I'm getting a Grail at the end of the month but I did really well selling at a Toy Show this weekend and another dealer had this for an insane price so I couldn't resist:

watermark.php

:banana :chew

I shouldn't have bought this since I'm getting a Grail at the end of the month but I did really well selling at a Toy Show this weekend and another dealer had this for an insane price so I couldn't resist:

watermark.php

No you shouldn't have.... :lecture

SO !!!! Sell her to me ! :D

watermark.php

She totally looks like Lauren Graham from the Gilmore Girls. What size is that??

that really nice. I love the B/w line. do you have the frankenstein to go with her? if you do when you get the chance I'd like to see a side by side

that really nice. I love the B/w line. do you have the frankenstein to go with her? if you do when you get the chance I'd like to see a side by side

Nope, no Frankenstein yet. Maybe next year...

Back