What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking Apes... I really want to get that Soldier. Just looking for a decent price. I like Ursus, but trying to just stick to the original film.

Great looking Apes... I really want to get that Soldier. Just looking for a decent price. I like Ursus, but trying to just stick to the original film.

Thanks!.Soldier is fantastic in hand, Ursus too. The sculpts are great, they look like men in suits, like the movie. Which is a great accomplishment by HT.

3912_press05-001.jpg

Should be here by Monday!

Thanks!.Soldier is fantastic in hand, Ursus too. The sculpts are great, they look like men in suits, like the movie. Which is a great accomplishment by HT.

Yeah, Its amazing how much nicer the new HT looks than the original Sideshow figures. Too bad they've likely abandoned the license at only 3 figures :monkey

Although the other Sideshow Apes still hold up well enough.

I am not usually a fan of 1/6th but i really can appreciate the awesomeness of those planet of the apes figs ;)

DMC10563.jpg

DMC10692.jpg

DMC10693.jpg

Never bought any minimates before, but these were on sale at BBTS, so I decided to give them a shot. I think there is a Season 3 Series of 24 also (with Jack, Chloe, Chase and Sherry Palmer) ... but I'm not sure if it was cancelled or not. BBTS has April 2010 as the anticipated release date. Here's the possibly cancelled set ...

DMC10820.jpg

If I like these, the Back to the Future ones look pretty slick, too.

SnakeDoc

Back