What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another just bought , bloody expensive month

2922.jpg

Woah congrats i bet that cost a pretty penny eh?

another just bought , bloody expensive month

2922.jpg

hahahaha

I rember you saying you could not understand why people would buy this bust when they could get three or 4 equally as impressive busts for the same price.
I am happy to see you have changed your philosophy:D

Woah congrats i bet that cost a pretty penny eh?

it was expensive :naughty

Very nice. Merry early Christmas. :lol

yep i had to buy them as santa wound never get them down the chimney

Santa-ChimneyDump.jpg

hahahaha

I rember you saying you could not understand why people would buy this bust when they could get three or 4 equally as impressive busts for the same price.
I am happy to see you have changed your philosophy:D

lol I was a bad boy, its expensive but no where near what it should be :naughty

Last edited:
You'll have to let me know if that alien warrior arrives in one piece. That's quite the chance you took I think.

You'll have to let me know if that alien warrior arrives in one piece. That's quite the chance you took I think.

Do you own one?
I do and I feel it is very well protected with no easy to break pieces. If there would be one collectible I would fear shipping, its the 1st Predator bust. The box design is seriously missed up with so many parts that could break off.

i have just preordered the new transformers film on dvd with the bumblebee box that actually transforms. if your in the uk get it from hmv exclusivley. they did the same with the first film only with optimus prime. worth triple what you bought it for now!

:fireworksWell on black Friday I scored BIG TIME, I Purchased: • 2 18" Neca Aliens $10.20 each • Medicom Spider-man 3 figures, Regular, Black and Venom $24.00 each • Medicom Bruce Lee $24.00 • Sideshow T-1000 $12.00 • Kotobukia AVP Grid Alien statue $24.00 • Diamond Select Optimus Prime and Megatron busts $12.00 each. The grand total was $176.40, I about crapped myself. All this stuff was 80% off. I was really happy to get the Spider-man figures and the Bruce Lee, they are cool but i didn't want to spend over $100 on each of those.[/COLOR]

Very cool where did you purchase all this stuff, the LCS?

Things from another world, they have a sale every year and when I walked in I just grabbed everything I could get my hands on They had tons of Marvel and DC statues and busts too. What's the LCS?

Things from another world, they have a sale every year and I have been eying these for ever, and when I walked in I just grabbed everything I could get my hands on.

NICE!!!! That's an amazing feeling running into deals like that in a store, almost a overwhelming sense of what to do with some many deals... :lol

:fireworksWell on black Friday I scored BIG TIME, I Purchased: ? 2 18" Neca Aliens $10.20 each ? Medicom Spider-man 3 figures, Regular, Black and Venom $24.00 each ? Medicom Bruce Lee $24.00 ? Sideshow T-1000 $12.00 ? Kotobukia AVP Grid Alien statue $24.00 ? Diamond Select Optimus Prime and Megatron busts $12.00 each. The grand total was $176.40, I about crapped myself. All this stuff was 80% off. I was really happy to get the Spider-man figures and the Bruce Lee, they are cool but i didn't want to spend over $100 on each of those.[/COLOR]
Hot damn! Very nice. That is amazing!

Back