What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
=
i_epis102_cartman.jpg
BEEFCAKE!!! :lol
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Maybe you know I'm a big anime fan, especially a fan of Masamune Shirow creations like Ghost in the Shell. Thus I was very happy receiving the autograph from Atsuko Tanaka - Major Motoko Kusanagi herself:

239s9k.jpg

iy2bds.jpg

2n8trpi.jpg

2n9c4tv.jpg

15nud7k.jpg

28m1tzs.jpg

2e5nofs.jpg

24kz538.jpg

Got this in Wednesday. Scored it from starwarsshop.com for $382 shipped with the 25% off discount. Box came in beat to hell and I have a feeling that it was opened, a return or display piece. The bust itself was in great shape:
GeneralGrievousBust.png

Ordered the 1:1 Color Creature of the Black Lagoon Bust as a B&W Friday special for what looks to be $260 shipped.

Got this in Wednesday. Scored it from starwarsshop.com for $382 shipped with the 25% off discount. Box came in beat to hell and I have a feeling that it was opened, a return or display piece. The bust itself was in great shape:
GeneralGrievousBust.png

Ordered the 1:1 Color Creature of the Black Lagoon Bust as a B&W Friday special for what looks to be $260 shipped.

Awesome bust and congrats on the Black Lagoon Bust i was looking at that what a great deal in the sale.

Awesome bust and congrats on the Black Lagoon Bust i was looking at that what a great deal in the sale.

Thanks!! They were both great deals. The Grievous Bust is back up to 25% on starwarshopcom with their discount code. I was really disappointed in them though. Both boxes that were delivered (brown shipper & original SS box) were in really (really bad shape). The Original SS Box was torn up on the top and the seems were off on one of the sides. It seemed like it was maybe a return (although the bust was in great shape) or a display. Even the plastic bag that they normally use to cover the SS box was put on wrong and it looks like the stryrofoam tape was resealed on one side.

Back