What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bowen Classic Spider-Man statue:
DSCN0561.jpg

DSCN0568.jpg

DSCN0569.jpg
Hot Toys Abe Sapien:
DSCN0570.jpg

DSCN0572.jpg

DSCN0573.jpg
On display:
DSCN0578.jpg

DSCN0579.jpg

DSCN0581.jpg

my latest is this which arives Tuesday next week :)

83091.jpg

Awesome. I have this and it is fantastic. My sister helped me put it together and it involved some sautering of a spring to get the eyes to light up. Hopefully, yours will just work when you put it together.

Awesome. I have this and it is fantastic. My sister helped me put it together and it involved some sautering of a spring to get the eyes to light up. Hopefully, yours will just work when you put it together.

where is the spring that causes the problems ? do you know of any problem areas to look out for ?

old444.jpg

old372.jpg

This spring. I can't remember where it was but I think there are springs in all of the parts, except the arms, that you put together.
I was told, if the eyes don't light up the first time, take it apart and put it back together again. Pay close attention to the springs when you put it together. They have to make the proper connections in order for the lights to work.

old364.jpg

That is a pic of the spring after we sautered it back on. It didn't work the first time cause the spring was not straight. When I went to straighten it, I broke it off. Now it works.

Back