What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today's haul:

102_2627.jpg

ahh, so u finally DID get the brundlefly maquette! excellent. post some pics, please...

great haul! which fly statue is that? from the first or second movie?

ahh, so u finally DID get the brundlefly maquette! excellent. post some pics, please...

Thanks guys. It's of the first Fly.
Here's a couple pics...

#35/250
TheFlySSF.jpg

TheFly3SSF.jpg

TheFly2SSF.jpg

John Connor is amazing as well, but this place really doesn't need any more shots of him. We all know just how great he looks. I might toss in some Dog Alien photos, however. Pretty impressed with him.

Wow for once I actually have a haul!!!

Electric Tiki Herman Munster Maquette #364 of 1313 (thanks to bearmodel):

HermanMaq.jpg

And this big bastard I picked up this morning at the flea market for $8. The DVD is just for size comparison. The bust is far from perfect, there are a bunch of dings and scratches which I'm hoping to fix:
BatmanBust.jpg

This was a fun and easy addition to my collection. My friend purchased the Dooku and Ventress statue by GG and all he wanted was the Ventress (he was gonna toss the Dooku). So we went to Michael's and I purchased a wood base for $5.00 and I traced around the feet (he had large pegs that fit into the other base) and used a Dremel to carve out the spots for the pegs. With a little work it fit perfectly. I then painted the base black and sealed it. My friend even made a name plate for the Count. It didn't take much time and I have a pretty sweet statue. I am just lucky that he didn't want grampa sith-lord.

Last edited:
This was a fun and easy addition to my collection. My friend purchased the Dooku and Ventress statue by GG and all he wanted was the Ventress (he was gonna toss the Dooku). So we went to Michael's and I purchased a wood base for $5.00 and I traced around the feet (he had large pegs that fit into the other base) and used a Dremel to carve out the spots for the pegs. With a little work it fit perfectly. I then painted the base black and sealed it. My friend even made a name plate for the Count. It didn't take much time and I have a pretty sweet statue. I am just lucky that he didn't want grampa sith-lord.

Wow, it's amazing how well the Dooku stands out by itself w/o the Ventress. Congrats!

I like this fig a lot, btw what is DCD, sorry mainly SS and HT for me.

I was gonna tell you until i noticed it was you. I don't help people who mistreat there pet, mentally and psysically (and propably also sexually :yuck) and keep MOTUC figures locked up :emperor

NO TO COFFINS!!!!

Last edited:
I was gonna tell you until i noticed it was you. I don't help people who mistreat there pet, mentally and psysically (and propably also sexually :yuck) and keep MOTUC figures looked up :emperor

NO TO COFFINS!!!!

Never would I keep them LOOKED up, that's no way to treat them.

MAYBE LOCKED UP and MOC'D FTW!!!!!! :mwaha:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

Back