What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
63382.jpg

:rock Now get some glow in the dark paint and make him some real Predator blood ;)

Been working on repainting a Hasbro Dewback so I picked up some saddle bags and a saddle from ebay. I think they're both DID WW2 Japanese items.

Bought a P1 from Joe during his sale.

Used a SS $50 gift card on Captain Antilles so he only ran me 19 bucks plus shipping/tax.

Also won a Rebel Fleet Trooper on ebay for about half price.

If the Predator isn't on my doorstep when I get home today, about 6:30 pacific daylight time, I plan to let out a primal scream of frustration to the heavans above.... you heard it here first. :monkey1

Been working on repainting a Hasbro Dewback so I picked up some saddle bags and a saddle from ebay. I think they're both DID WW2 Japanese items.

Bought a P1 from Joe during his sale.

Used a SS $50 gift card on Captain Antilles so he only ran me 19 bucks plus shipping/tax.

Also won a Rebel Fleet Trooper on ebay for about half price.

If the Predator isn't on my doorstep when I get home today, about 6:30 pacific daylight time, I plan to let out a primal scream of frustration to the heavans above.... you heard it here first. :monkey1

How long was the deal ago?

I picked up this "Ma Chao the Splendid" by Sea International at a local car boot ( flea market ) sale a couple of weeks ago . ( M.I.B and I payed next to nothing for him!) :joy
DSC00144.jpg

John Dillinger custom. xenoviper head painted by elvis1976 & the rest by elvis1976(Seb)....stand decal by Evil Face.

SDC12074.jpg

SDC12065.jpg

SDC12066.jpg

Last edited:
Back