What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pontiac looks awesome! but i'd take the bmw !! :joy

The BMW was awesome when it wasn't in limp mode. Had it in shop at least 6 times in the last year. Replaced turbo once which didn't fix it. Complained to BMWNA and said I'd buy another if they'd work a deal and get me into new car early. They said since I only had a couple payments left to get with Sales Manager and he would work a deal with me.

I was willing to take an 09 model off the lot and when he gave me the price break down I noticed they added my final 3 monthly payments to price of new car. I failed to see a good deal so said F'em. They can have the keys back in January.

One of my last purchases but not the last

3942210317_0cf61865c7_o.jpg

September has been a busy month:

- John Connor v1
- T-600 (regular)
- T-600 (weathered)
- Gunmetal Gray Ironman
- True Type (narrow shoulders)
- True Type (slim version)

Whew :eek

Stormtrooper 12"
212th Attack Battalion: Utapau Clone Trooper
Darth Vader 12"
John Connor V1
T-600 (Weathered Concept Version)
Iron Man MK 11 (Exclusive ED)

Now I need to pay for this until I can buy Predator,Robocop ,TDK Batman & Joker, T-800 Endo and Arnie, Aliens Marquette.
Most of these are sold out or next year so I can breathe a little bit.

The BMW was awesome when it wasn't in limp mode. Had it in shop at least 6 times in the last year. Replaced turbo once which didn't fix it. Complained to BMWNA and said I'd buy another if they'd work a deal and get me into new car early. They said since I only had a couple payments left to get with Sales Manager and he would work a deal with me.

I was willing to take an 09 model off the lot and when he gave me the price break down I noticed they added my final 3 monthly payments to price of new car. I failed to see a good deal so said F'em. They can have the keys back in January.

WOW that's BS, I would of done the same thing.

wow man that sooo sux!!! stupid dealer for not helping you out!

i swear by bmw! it's all i've ever owned...never had any issues with them

sorry to hear about your luck with that one! such a nice car!

Got 3 deliveries today :banana but the X23 was damaged (see last 2 pix) :( First time after more than 35 buys at Sideshow that I have had to ask for a replacement. I hope it's possibel.

Jus had a sun star delorean form back to the future 2 delivered at home. Can't wait to finish work.

Thanks guys, Yes it´s very difficult find a quality figure. This figure was broken, I have only paid the shipping costs.
More of them are toys and dolls. This Et figure is bought at ebay, the only way for the moment. I would like a 1:1 ET figure withe the plant and the growing flower.

:)

Thanks guys, Yes it´s very difficult find a quality figure. This figure was broken, I have only paid the shipping costs.
More of them are toys and dolls. This Et figure is bought at ebay, the only way for the moment. I would like a 1:1 ET figure withe the plant and the growing flower.

:)

Now that would be frigging sweet! :rock

Back