What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very true... and so far you can get both for below retail. Glad I didn't keep my original orders from Sideshow. By waiting I've saved about $100 on the pair :rock

:rock :rock :rock

I cant believe it has gotten to the point that $90 for a 12" figure is such a deal that cant be passed up :lol

3 years ago I would have said you were crazy for paying $90 for a 12" figure :duh

But now its like "OMG!!! Abe for $90 :google?!?!?!?!!? MUST BUY!!!" :lol

Not sure yet... the lower calf piece is snapped. So I don't think its something you could (long term) fix with glue. The seller is out of this piece, but he's looking to see if they can replace the leg.

If anyone has a spare HT leg they don't need please let me know :monkey2 BTW, I know you can remove the lower portion of the HT legs... how about at the thigh?

2009_09090024.jpg

2009_09090023.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure yet... the lower calf piece is snapped. So I don't think its something you could (long term) fix with glue. The seller is out of this piece, but he's looking to see if they can replace the leg.

If anyone has a spare HT leg they don't need please let me know :monkey2 BTW, I know you can remove the lower portion of the HT legs... how about at the thigh?

You can remove the knee joint that pops into the thigh, so that may be an option for you. All you might need to do is replace the knee joint (I've notice with some of my latest base body purchases, that the knee joints have been breaking).

You can remove the knee joint that pops into the thigh, so that may be an option for you. All you might need to do is replace the knee joint (I've notice with some of my latest base body purchases, that the knee joints have been breaking).

Oh, cool. Good to know... if that's the case I should be golden. Doesn't even have to be a matching one since the leg is completely hidden by the suit.

Back