What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to buy some toys from my childhood.

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

DINO RIDERS!!!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

How much did they cost you?

DINO RIDERS!!!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

How much did they cost you?

Not real cheap but not too bad for old and hard to find toys. I got the two for about $70. I guess that is the going rate because that is what the auctions went for. I just got the Tyrannosaurus Rex, Stegosaurus, Torosaurus, Pteranodon, Pterodactyl, Ankylosaurus and Deinonychus too. They are so much fun!

My latest is from Bandai's SIC figure line. This is Vol 49 - Henshin Ninjya Arashi and Majinsai:

3895639344_f06147815c_b.jpg

3895549526_42e4c45caf_b.jpg

Some of the coolest figures I've purchased in a long time....

Not real cheap but not too bad for old and hard to find toys. I got the two for about $70. I guess that is the going rate because that is what the auctions went for. I just got the Tyrannosaurus Rex, Stegosaurus, Torosaurus, Pteranodon, Pterodactyl, Ankylosaurus and Deinonychus too. They are so much fun!

Dino riders!

Any idea of how much this two would cost?

edmontonia1.gif

pachyrhinosaurus1.gif

Dino Riders are awesome! I loved that show when I was a kid!!! :rock

This was my one and only Dino Riders toy:

001.JPG

It still should be somewhere on the attic I think...

That Eastwood is badass, any idea where I can get one or how to put together one. I know it's prolly a one of a kind custom :banghead

A Korean artist, Rainman, did a limited run of them. Between all editions (limited - came with a special item, Sculpt + Clothes, and just clothes) I think there were 50 sets, half of which were available outside of Korea. Sold out pretty quickly. More on the set in this thread: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35301&page=30

Dino Riders are awesome! I loved that show when I was a kid!!! :rock

This was my one and only Dino Riders toy:

001.JPG

It still should be somewhere on the attic I think...
Thats bad to the bone.....HAH!! ...GET IT GET IT....U know cuz dinosaurs are fossils now! NVM -_-

Loved the Dino-Rider toys... I only ever had the Deinonychus, but it was awesome.

I knew a kid who had the T-Rex, man was I jealous of that one :monkey2

Back