What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For my fellow Canadian collectors who aren't near stores that carry SSC products I once again highly recommend Goldenagetoys. No customs fees and orders over $100 have free shipping (and all of the prices are in Canadian funds).

The only problem with that site is that there are a lot of broken links especially when doing a search. One example I can give is Ghost Rider. I was looking it up for purchase and all the links are dead.

Just in today - The Dead Tactical Containment Unit Operator (Spooktacular Edition):

3695767143_f54189fea3_b.jpg

3696578780_bcaa03a8f4_b.jpg

Yeah, I've yet to really futz with it. Will correct things when I get the head sculpt. It was like christmas morning opening up the package this came in.

hi kba,

i m newbie here...i like those boots...where ya buy from ?
very nice outfit u got there... :)

I have sinned...:rolleyes:

I was in a TRU earlier tonight, just browsing around a bit. I wasn't planning on buying anything because times are harsh... :(
Then, my eye caught something I didn't see before.

A pretty large box, containing an iconic hero, stood there, lonely, in a vast emptiness on the shelf.

It was the first I saw and from the looks of it he had been selling pretty well, because there were only two left. I discovered the other one standing on a different shelve, surrounded by at least eight figures of his arch nemesis.

Thus the pondering began. I inspected the box, looked at the pictures on it. I pulled a "Try me" lever to hear him say his name, in a deep, warm and familiar voice.
His swords; orange, like steel being pulled out of a red hot flame, seemed ready to destroy the box that held him.
His appearance was that of a leader. A bringer of peace and hope.
And yet he seemed restricted in his box, all tied up by the evil plastic covered metal wires called "twisties".

That's when I decided to take him home with me. I paid the lovely girl behind the cash register and hurried home.

There I carefully opened the box. I carefully removed the twisties and took out the figure to behold him in all his glory:

OPTIMUS PRIME
Leader​

374645_89167Opt_a.jpg

Back