What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm seriously considering buying the Kong statue, but it's just so gosh-darned big I don't know where I would put it. None of my display stands are big enough for this goliath!

Some excellent pickups gentleman and awesome Joker frame EA.:cool: Gotta get me that Pred Maquette one of these days.:rock

Got this last week and the box it turned up in was more like a shipping container.:D

:rock

Congrats Red
Statue looks great now I wish I had picked up that AP piece when I saw it :banghead

Thanks guys.:D Yes it is an awesome piece and you'll love it if u pick it up.:cool:

It is though one huge monster that is by no means light so i have it sitting on a cabinet where it will stay for a bit.

My Harry Potter Gentle Giant Mini Bust from Mesa came Friday afternoon.
HarryPotter.jpg

HE'S THE MAN!
:chew

Some excellent pickups gentleman and awesome Joker frame EA.:cool: Gotta get me that Pred Maquette one of these days.:rock

Got this last week and the box it turned up in was more like a shipping container.:D

:rock

Thanks man. :rock

And that Kong is amazing!
I've always wanted to pick one up! Fantastic score man! :rock

Love that Joker frame! Some great shots of him in it.

Thanks! I found it pretty cheap and I coulndn't turn it down
Looks way better in person.

That goes for the Green Goblin PF too. Even though I thought
it looked great in pics, in person, it is amazing!

Very nice, have wondered about that one as the face looks a little off. Does it look better in person ?

It isn't perfect but it is very nice. I like the fact it has extra hands and the leg opens for the gun although it is the regular version.

I've waited for the day to post in this thread..........

My latest purchase..........MODERN THING PF. :banana:banana:banana

And yes you can expect pics. Order was placed last night. :D I don't care how much he's hated. :naughty

I Just recently bought Robocop 3 with Flightpack 1/6 figure and also Battle Damaged Terminator Endo Skeleton 1/6 figure. I also got both 18inch Terminator and Robocop from Neca. Can't wait to get them. I will post pictures as soon as I get them

Back