What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had an e-mail through regarding my Batman which has a slight problem with it, was offered a refund, discount or a completely free
PMT20044.jpg

which I enquired about how much stock they had left. Can you guess what I went for :D
have been after one of these for ages

Just had an e-mail through regarding my Batman which has a slight problem with it, was offered a refund, discount or a completely free
PMT20044.jpg

which I enquired about how much stock they had left. Can you guess what I went for :D
have been after one of these for ages
That is very nice, who makes them?

Post pics on here when it comes!

after a long hunt , i finally got my beloved Spidey on a Flagpole. paid a nut and a half for it on ebay but i was pleasantly surprised when i noticed its numbered 0 of 2500 .

DSCN3693.jpg

DSCN3690.jpg

DSCN3691.jpg

DSCN3692.jpg

DSCN3687.jpg

DSCN3694.jpg

after a long hunt , i finally got my beloved Spidey on a Flagpole. paid a nut and a half for it on ebay but i was pleasantly surprised when i noticed its numbered 0 of 2500 .

#0? WTF?!?!? That's weird... :confused:

DSCN3693.jpg

Congrats hydro, that's a nice looking statue :rock And on the low number. You can't get any lower then that :lol

put some little legs on that number zero with a pen and you have a spider ! How fitting ! :lol

This guy came about a week ago .. still debating whether or not to keep him.
Its awesome , its just a matter of space . I've been getting waaaaaaaaay to carried away.
7159.jpg

My latest is the Lucius Malfoy as a Death Eater mini bust. Here's a shot of it with my Sirius Black and Harry Potter busts. Thanks again to Mesa for the Harry bust.
DSCN2185.jpg

ashley woods 3a toys powder bramble, noir de plume, and a mezco deluxe evil monkey

Back