What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_0806.jpg

Thor PF. Unfortunately not the EX but I'm happy. Trying to nail down a Capt America EX PF.

The Capt. EX is well worth the money. And try and use the live.com discount while it's still decent. Good luck in your search.

Just wanted to update the "list." I've got a SS Symbiote Spidey 1:1 Bust on the way, along with a SS Red/Blue Spidey 1:1 Bust, a Thor PF EX, and of course as I've mentioned before the International Thing PF. I'm getting amped! :rock I should be receiving all of them next week.

Just wanted to update the "list." I've got a SS Symbiote Spidey 1:1 Bust on the way, along with a SS Red/Blue Spidey 1:1 Bust, a Thor PF EX, and of course as I've mentioned before the International Thing PF. I'm getting amped! :rock I should be receiving all of them next week.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!!!!!!!!! Thought you were saving for school?!?!?! Man you got a nice little load coming your way. Awesome!!!! post pics maing! :banana

Back