What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Brock Samson EX and Rogue came in today and here they are.

The Walking Swedish Murder Machine looks insanely awesome. I think it captures his crazed bloodlust perfectly. He is also pretty dang big for being in 1/5th scale.

IMG_0460-Copy.jpg

Rogue, while not perfect, looks pretty good next to Gambit. Her problems, while well documented, are really only isolated to her eyeshadow on mine. Might find someone to touch her up later on.
IMG_0461-Copy.jpg

Rogue, while not perfect, looks pretty good next to Gambit. Her problems, while well documented, are really only isolated to her eyeshadow on mine. Might find someone to touch her up later on.

IMG_0461-Copy.jpg

I agree. I used the other head which I think came out better. But would like to use the one you have there. Maybe I can get someone to repaint it. Not sure. But I would like to.

It throws me off that she is looking up though.

My Brock Samson EX and Rogue came in today and here they are.

The Walking Swedish Murder Machine looks insanely awesome. I think it captures his crazed bloodlust perfectly. He is also pretty dang big for being in 1/5th scale.

IMG_0460-Copy.jpg

IMG_0461-Copy.jpg

Lovely figures. Congrats :clap

Spider-Woman by Mark Newman BD:

IMG_8167copy.jpg

DSC04060copy.jpg

More pics on my collection thread, I dont know if Sideshow distributes this....
But one of the best this year for sure!

Spider-Woman by Mark Newman BD:

IMG_8167copy.jpg

DSC04060copy.jpg

More pics on my collection thread, I dont know if Sideshow distributes this....
But one of the best this year for sure!

That statue looks really awesome! :rock :rock
Congrats!! :clap

My latest purchases have been my Hot Toys Iron Man 2 figures:

GEDC2063.jpg

All three from fellow board members. :rock

I only have the Mk Iv, but it's an awesome figure! Congrats on these three! :rock :rock

Bought a Sideshow Sam doll from a board member. Should be here next week pics coming :yess:

Back