What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These

legolas8.jpg

orc4.jpg

PCS Morrigan I got from a board member

IMG_0476.jpg
[/IMG]

HL Pro Ryomou Shimei from the anime Ikki Tousen (aka Battle Vixens)

IMG_0473.jpg
[/IMG]

is that an art book that comes with that set?

Yep and it's one of the best artbooks I have in my collection. It's definitely the highlight of this set apart from the game of course :lol

I'll try to take some more and better pics of the book over the weekend! :)

thanks, that would be cool. If you do take pics, please put em in the art books thread so they don't get lost in here.

thanks, that would be cool. If you do take pics, please put em in the art books thread so they don't get lost in here.

Yeah, that was my plan indeed! :rock :rock

The book looks even amazing from the outside. The cover is thick and soft like old books and it even has the look and feel of an old leather book. There are some deliberate chips and dents to give it an old used look. No text on it whatsoever, just the Skyrim symbol so it looks and feels very awesome!

My buddy picked me up this bootleg Thomas the Tank Engine combiner Transformer and it's FRIGGIN' AWESOME! It's almost a foot tall. I'm actually surprised how well made this is for a bootleg, there's no dollar store quality here:

ThomasTransformer.jpg

I did really well selling at a toy show a few weeks back so I thought I'd treat myself to a 12" Egon and Vinz Clortho from the Mattycollector sale. I can't believe how cheap these were:

Haul111011.jpg

My buddy picked me up this bootleg Thomas the Tank Engine combiner Transformer and it's FRIGGIN' AWESOME! It's almost a foot tall. I'm actually surprised how well made this is for a bootleg, there's no dollar store quality here:
ThomasTransformer.jpg

That's awesome!!!!:horror

Back