What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
98277597.jpg

RC car! Woo! :lol

Cheers guys! :rock

That Killzone 3 special edition actually looks pretty good...but next up for me is GT5, if it ever comes out :impatient:

Dakota looks very good in hand. If you've seen the awful-looking blonde Alpha nude, you'd scarcely believe they are basically the same figure! Paint app is vibrant and attractive (although obviously not Hot Toys realistic), the costume fits well and is pretty stylish, the pistol and metal sword make for nice accessories. The hand and peg design is not too good--they pop off easily yet are kind of tricky to pop back in. Overall it's a great figure, and I'm very happy with her. I'm a lot more excited for Jade Helsing now...

what places to you guys order stuff from?

1:6 kits and pieces and all that.

I've found like store-rooms and thats pretty much it.

Need to get some TT bodies.

I order my 1:6 from all over. Vikingplayground is usually my first choice, but I'll go whereever there is availability and good prices. ToyAnxiety, urbansamuraihobbies, and even Evilbay.

I purchased it some time back but finished it recently. But my fiancé started using it as a kitchen rack.... can't say anything for obvious reasons:lol:lol:lol

img4040.jpg

Back