What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I won her on ebay for $130.00 shipped complete except missing her Spear. The spear I found from a fellow board member for $20.00. So when all is said and done $150.00 which I don't think is too bad.:hi5:

Last edited:
One of these...

IMG_0093.jpg

Sorry, had to :D It's going to very much cut into my collecting for awhile, though.

Can we see a picture of you in the car looking out the window?:rolleyes2...

Very nice idrive a 2007 graber orange mustang gt and a mthinking about getting a challenger too I am waiting for them to come out wit hthe sublime green color for it I love the plum crazy purple though congrats on your new car.

The Challenger is awesome to drive...you'll love it. Sublime has been my first choice for years. Dodge released it as a Charger color but still no go for the Challenger. The 2011 will have a color called "Green with Envy", which is very similar to the 70's "Sassy Grass Green". Darker than the Sublime, but still not bad. Plum Crazy is VERY close to the original color and I'm quite happy with it.

Grats on the Challenger man. That's my favorite car atm.

Thanks! I've wanted one since the SRT8 Challenger was launched in 2008, and wanted a 1970 Cuda since I was a teenager. Classic muscle styling with all the modern conveniences is an awesome way to go :rock

it's already worth half of what you paid for it :rotfl

And you lose several thousand driving *any* new car off the lot...pretty sure most people know that :) Given that 2010 is the only year Dodge says they're going to offer Plum Crazy and with how sought after the original color was, I'm pretty sure this car will hold it's value well in 30-40 years from now provided I take care of it...which I plan to. It's my "weekender" car.

Sweet Challenger!

An amazing looking car!! I love the look of muscle cars, both the older classic models as well as these newer ones. This one definitely looks extremely awesome!!!

Major congrats!! :rock :rock :rock

Thanks!

Never seen a purple one, very cool :cool:

It's not very common...Plum Crazy was a 2010 special color and is already discontinued for 2011. I think the estimated numbers are around ~2500 for the US and 400 for Canada but I'd have to check that again. Mine is the only one I've seen with this color in person, but it will be a neat day when I finally drive past someone else with one.

Kewl choice. Now put some fat meats on the back.

Exhaust is planned first for sometime next spring ;) 10" wide rims are further in the future, I think the stock ones are 8"s.

Can we see a picture of you in the car looking out the window?:rolleyes2...

I'm not sure I like where this suggestion is going! :rotfl

And you lose several thousand driving *any* new car off the lot...pretty sure most people know that :) Given that 2010 is the only year Dodge says they're going to offer Plum Crazy and with how sought after the original color was, I'm pretty sure this car will hold it's value well in 30-40 years from now provided I take care of it...which I plan to. It's my "weekender" car.

Besides you have to be careful buying a used sports car. You have no idea what the previous owner has done to it. Most obvious being did they take care during the break-in period.

Here's my latest...

11-2010Medi.jpg

The Elvira figure seemed to have taken eons to get released. Now I need to release Elvira from her packaging. :)

My Bettie statue (#24 of 1,500) finally arrived, which turned out to be a pretty good quality piece.

I couldn't pass up on the Medicom Alien for a clearance price of $86.

I just about flipped when the lights on my C-3P0's eyes didn't light up. Turned out I had inserted the batteries wrong. Duh! Dang watch batteries and shame on Medicom for not including batteries in a high dollar figure.

I recently acquired another Rider. This one is for you, Ski. :hi5:

IMG_4845.jpg

IMG_4843.jpg

IMG_4844.jpg

IMG_4842.jpg

IMG_4841.jpg

Add on a Venomsaurus and an "Ultimate" Spike as well.

IMG_4831.jpg

IMG_4823.jpg

Gandalf PF and Michangelo (or was it Rapheal) was the last packages SS sent me. Waiting for Leo so all the turtles can be together again!

Yup Mikey, it's been a while since someone has brought some vintage Sideshow into the What's the lastest, and a nice one at that!!!

GHW Com Ex w/ flames is a serious piece. :rock

I have a few things going right now in smaller scale...

Marvel 3.75"
latest purchase was a marvel legends showdown colossus.
trying to collect all of x-men and a few favorite other characters in this scale to do battle with that sentinel theyre releasing.

dc 6"
latest purchase was solomon grundy BAF minus the legs.
trying to fill in the wholes for my batman family/rogues gallery display. just about there after the DCUC bane wave

horror 6"
latest purchase was mcfarlane's candyman 3 figure.
lookin for bub and dr. tongue.
then tallman from phantasm.
and I need the "now playing" nightmare demon's..I need the blue face, mohawk, and another body for the acorn shaped head.

I've also recently been getting into collecting some toys from my youth. looking for the super powers mr freeze, riddler, and robin in addition to bob the goon from batman1989.
latest purchase was the b89 joker with the hat off ebay.

I also picked up the neca saw mill t-800.

then hopefully by the end of this year or early next year...
finally picking up some pieces for some plans...
putting together a severen from near dark custom.
doing a two face and joker from the bermejo Joker graphic novel
getting a dx batman head and belt for my medicom body
getting a new body for two face
getting a body for the cop joker.

Just got the Bank Robber Joker on Ebay (already own the DX Joker). Hasn't arrived yet. Also received a couple weeks ago Hot Toys' T-800 and T-1000. Haven't taken any of them out of their boxes yet, don't know why.

It looked great at Comic-Con and the in hand pics. I used a $75 GC from CC to get it cheaper so I figured why not. :lol

just paid for the Blitzway Scarface....got the berserker and Warmachine on their way....also bout to purchase some 1/6 scale bikes to go with a theme i am hoping to replicate...:)

Back