What's your latest purchase?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
_DSC2371.jpg

_DSC2327.jpg

Best weekend ever! :D

I just got hot toys terminator 2 t 800 and lt aldo rain and ihave call of duty black ops for xbox 360 comeing tommorow.

I'll bet, that's an awesome haul!!! Congrats!! :rock :rock :rock

:exactly:

Congrats iampoch :rock :rock

I really have to catch up on TDK Hot Toys pieces, whenever I'm done with Marvel next year perhaps. DC is last in my book but I do dig that movie, watched it again this weekend.

Thanks so much guys! I'm at an all-time high since Saturday :D

@ Skiman:

I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum. I need to catch up with Marvel figs. So far, I only have BD IM Mk3. I won't be able to get the IM Marks now since Mk 1 and 2 are becoming prohibitively expensive now :(

Got this a few days ago, i loves the lego i do

Man, I need to see this at home. Company office is blocking the site where the picture resides :(

These guys!!

Good catch! didn't realize how well those two figures look side-by side.

^Congratz on the T-800. He's my most favorite HT figure I own.

The likness is crazy!

True that. BTW, good catch on the T-700 :)

_DSC2371.jpg

_DSC2327.jpg

Best weekend ever! :D

oh welcome to the club and time to post more pics in the Tumbler thread
btw your cockpit is lowered incorrect and becareful as you will easily scratch this plastic on the sides as well
case4.jpg

in case you do not know what I am trying to say cause I barely can:p

oh welcome to the club and time to post more pics in the Tumbler thread
btw your cockpit is lowered incorrect and becareful as you will easily scratch this plastic on the sides as well

in case you do not know what I am trying to say cause I barely can:p

Yep, I get what you mean :D

I was toying around with it before shooting it for a review. By the time I realized I closed the cockpit door incorrectly, it was too late, and I didn't want to make reshoots :(

thanks for the heads-up on the easily-scratched side btw, that I didn't know :(

Geil, didn't you sell your Tumbler, or at least I thought it went up for sale?

NOOOOOO I WOULD NEVER EVER NEVER NEVER EVER NEVER NEVER part with my Tumbler :D I have helped a few track them down but no sir they will never take mine!!!! NEVER N E V E R
:panic:

OK I am calming down now :p

Back