Whats your Favorite Rocky movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which rocky is your fave?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6 had the worst fight,still pisses me off every time i watch it...the damn effects,ah man why sly?!?!?!

Some of the effects were weird, but I just felt the punches had more intensity, it was the only only Rocky fight where I actually thought the were pounding on each other, plus not hard but they were really punching in that one.

I do love Rocky 1, but my biggest gripe is that he loses by decision. I know he won a moral victory, but that loss bugs me.

Rocky 3 & 4, what can I say, I'm a child of the '80s. When the Russians start chanting for Rocky, I get all teary.:monkey2

I find the ending to Rocky I so moving its not even funny, he wins his respect at the end of the film. "I just want to go the distance with Apollo" " I don't want to be remembered as just another bum from the neighborhood" He goes the distance and then some, he accomplishes all he wanted and has Adrian in the end.

Perfect ending and story. Just my 2 cents though. Rocky is one of my all time favorite films.

I find the ending to Rocky I so moving its not even funny, he wins his respect at the end of the film. "I just want to go the distance with Apollo" " I don't want to be remembered as just another bum from the neighborhood" He goes the distance and then some, he accomplishes all he wanted and has Adrian in the end.

Perfect ending and story. Just my 2 cents though. Rocky is one of my all time favorite films.

Which is why, as much as I'd have liked a win, the ending of Rocky Balboa was equally perfect and the connection between films was powerful. It wasn't about winning again, it was about proving that he could still fight and that his career was a sham or anything, and unloading the emotions balled up within himself. Admittedly, I tear up at the end of the fights in 1, 2 and 6, how can you not with "yo Adrian, I did it!" and then when Paulie and Jr. send him back out to bid farewell to the crowd in 6.

Some of the effects were weird, but I just felt the punches had more intensity, it was the only only Rocky fight where I actually thought the were pounding on each other, plus not hard but they were really punching in that one.

Like i said earlier,the first 2 rounds and the last were great,looked like a real fight live.But when the music started it all went down for me,felt like that he thinks that even at his age,he wants to prove that he can follow the youth and the digital world,and he really overdid it.Just like Rocky 5,Rap music was the thing in the beginning of the 90s,so he had rap songs in the movie:lol

I
II
III
Rocky Balboa
IV
Never saw V

Rocky I is on my top 10 list of all-time faves. I love it and the soundtrack too. The 1970's had some great flicks and great soundtracks too!

BB

Rocky for me is the best but love all the sequels except 5.

Rocky 2 has the best training montage. Win Rocky win
Rocky 3 the best villain plus mickey passing away. I still get a lump in the throat when that happens
Rocky 4 has aged the worst and the story is very silly, but it's still fun to watch. Everytime I watch it I'm hoping Apollo will pull through.
Rocky 6 Is a great film. I loved the ending when he walks out not caring about the result. It's a very motivational story that deals with how one can find the strength to cope with loss.
I do like the street fight in Rocky 5 though

Rocky for me is the best but love all the sequels except 5.

Rocky 2 has the best training montage. Win Rocky win
Rocky 3 the best villain plus mickey passing away. I still get a lump in the throat when that happens
Rocky 4 has aged the worst and the story is very silly, but it's still fun to watch. Everytime I watch it I'm hoping Apollo will pull through.
Rocky 6 Is a great film. I loved the ending when he walks out not caring about the result. It's a very motivational story that deals with how one can find the strength to cope with loss.
I do like the street fight in Rocky 5 though

I watched parts 1-6 (minus 5) yesturday and today. Part 2's training montage IS one of the best, I agree but part 4's is awesome too. Part 6 had me all choked up, just a great film.

The reason to watch Rocky 5

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/jaaVs5W6T6s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/jaaVs5W6T6s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

yeah i like Rocky 5 too,simply because its...well...Rocky.The movie had its moments.

yeah i like Rocky 5 too,simply because its...well...Rocky.The movie had its moments.

Exactly. It's my least favorite of the series, but it's still a Rocky movie, I don't ignore it's existence, it does have moments and some classic Paulie lines, "Hey junior, your plumbing don't don't leak..."

Exactly. It's my least favorite of the series, but it's still a Rocky movie, I don't ignore it's existence, it does have moments and some classic Paulie lines, "Hey junior, your plumbing don't don't leak..."

:lol and when he dresses like Santa,comes down the stairs

"Merry Christmas,yo,yo,yo"
Rocky -"Its Ho,ho ho"
"Whats the freakin difference,where i come from its yo yo yo,get out of the way let Santa Sit"

And he sits down watching tv:lol

Back