whats your favorite alien?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whats ur favorite alien?

• avp alien

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • avp grid alien

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • avpr alien

• avpr hybrid

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Alien

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • aliens alien

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • aliens queen

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • dog alien

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • resurection alien

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • ripley hybrid

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wak.jpg

as much as I hate to say it , it has to be geigers alien.
With stans aliens alien coming an extremely close second.

So number one for me...
Gigers-Alien-Poster-C10281904.jpeg

Going with the Queen here. Just that moment in Aliens when Ripley walked into the room and the Queen had her face hidden inside her skull, and it slowly creeped out and bared her fangs, oh man that moment was kick ass.

Dear lord people...the PREDALIEN is a disgrace! Absolutly the worst monster to come out of the series. His mandibles are poorly applied, his dreadlocks look goofy, his head is too big...Ugh, why doesnt anyone relise that an Alien is an ALIEN no matter where it comes from. A Predalien doesnt NEED predator skin, or dreadlocks! Mandibles, and height yes, but it needs nothing else...

and why do people keep calling it a "hybrid"?? Its not a hybrid, its a Alien, 100%. Call it a Predalien just so people can know what your talking about...but man...its just an Alien. Or a queen, whatever. It wouldnt barf down your throat! Aliens dont do that! Queens lay eggs, why couldnt do THAT? AHGHHH! I hate the AvP movies. They're ruining classic films!!!

Dear lord people...the PREDALIEN is a disgrace! Absolutly the worst monster to come out of the series. His mandibles are poorly applied, his dreadlocks look goofy, his head is too big...Ugh, why doesnt anyone relise that an Alien is an ALIEN no matter where it comes from. A Predalien doesnt NEED predator skin, or dreadlocks! Mandibles, and height yes, but it needs nothing else...

and why do people keep calling it a "hybrid"?? Its not a hybrid, its a Alien, 100%. Call it a Predalien just so people can know what your talking about...but man...its just an Alien. Or a queen, whatever. It wouldnt barf down your throat! Aliens dont do that! Queens lay eggs, why couldnt do THAT? AHGHHH! I hate the AvP movies. They're ruining classic films!!!

firstly He is a She! and all aliens inherit traits from their hosts, it may just so happen to be that pred DNA is more dominant that human DNA and so the predalien inherited more characteristics from its host.
And ALL Aliens are hybrids only facehuggers are 100% Alien. people call it a hybrid cos it is a hybrid of the two title creatures. The oral impregnation may be yet another trait inheritied from preds or it may be a characteristic common to all young Queens before they grow their egg sac just to get a few warriors up and running inorder to protect her while she is vulnerable.

Nadda sir. While theres no such thing as a "pure" Alien...an Alien is an Alien. Ok SHE, I correct people with that term too, so no biggy.

And the whole thing with Preds being more dominate....I dont buy that. It to me, seems another reason to make the predators "better". I hate that crap. And i hate the crap the Straues pulled. Crappity crapola.

However, if they did something like what the Nostomo Alien did to Lambert, then I swear, no one would be making this argument, and the Predalien would've been much cooler, and made more sense.

However, if they did something like what the Nostomo Alien did to Lambert, then I swear, no one would be making this argument, and the Predalien would've been much cooler, and made more sense.
:rotfl

ok, I still think the Newborn was the worst addition to either franchise though

:rotfl

ok, I still think the Newborn was the worst addition to either franchise though

its not that great, but it still makes more sense...yanno? It looks an abomination, because it is. The predalien looks bad, but....well, it does...\

Alrighty, im off to bed, i'll continue tomorrow! :D

Back