whats your favorite alien?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whats ur favorite alien?

• avp alien

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • avp grid alien

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • avpr alien

• avpr hybrid

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Alien

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • aliens alien

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • aliens queen

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • dog alien

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • resurection alien

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • ripley hybrid

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
as much as I hate to say it , it has to be geigers alien.
With stans aliens alien coming an extremely close second.

So number one for me...
Gigers-Alien-Poster-C10281904.jpeg

I agree 100%! :D:naughty

I thought the Aliens Queen would win this hands down.

I am glad you did not include jurassic park Alien Queen from AVP

Queen +1

Me too; however, I would have voted for the jurassic park Alien Queen from AVP! :banana:banana

P.S. I agree with CelticP 100%

Really? I thought they were pretty generic...I mean, it worked, but theres nothing that special about them....

Figures-wise, I love my Predalien. But I voted for the Queen because to me, the Queen Alien was simply the most badass of them all. When Hot Toys eventually release the Queen in 1:6 scale which I really hope they do, then it will definitely replace my Predalien as my most favourite Alien Figure.

I honestly love ALL and ANY versions of the aliens. Each one was differnet and badass(even the predalien was awesome)

I have a question.Why if the predalien is a mix between pred and alien,does it have a human skull under its translucent carapace?I can understand the reason for Gigers-it originates from a human source.But there is no logical reason for the PA to have it.

Giger's original. With Alien 3 close second. Aliens was essentially the same as the first, but with no domes, so to me, they are just cousins of the first really. Still cool though.
And I like Grid also. He was a really villainous one, and you don't see that much personality in most of these.

Giger's original. With Alien 3 close second. Aliens was essentially the same as the first, but with no domes, so to me, they are just cousins of the first really. Still cool though.
And I like Grid also. He was a really villainous one, and you don't see that much personality in most of these.

thats one thing I loved about the first avp.
It gave alien some light again.

In aliens so many aliens were put on screen it was hard for any of them to really get a personality. Then alien 3 came with dog who had personality but not as much as the original alien. Then resurrection came and again like aliens there were too many aliens for a specific one to get a personality.
With grid it came back , he cried out after he killed celtic , he looked chopper in the face after killing him , he led on other aliens.
It was all just awesome. He was a brilliant addition.

I'd agree with that. Though I care not for Grid or any alien since (and including) resurrection.

Toy-wise though the Hot toys AvP:R warrior is my fav...then again I only have him and the innaccurate and fault-ridden Aliens warrior.

In avp did you notice that Grids tail constantly changed length to suit the action! No alien has ever had as long as what Grid stabbed Chopper with

I'm partial to Giger's Alien because you saw so little of it in the original movie, but it was enough to scare the crap out of you.

Back