whats your favorite alien?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whats ur favorite alien?

• avp alien

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • avp grid alien

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • avpr alien

• avpr hybrid

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Alien

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • aliens alien

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • aliens queen

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • dog alien

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • resurection alien

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • ripley hybrid

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a tough choice for me between Alien 1, Aliens, and the Dog Alien. Overall I like the Dog Alien the most, that thing was just fast and lethal.

dog alien
while gigers aliens is a great desing , i like dog alien cause its like the 1st alien but more organic

I have a question.Why if the predalien is a mix between pred and alien,does it have a human skull under its translucent carapace?I can understand the reason for Gigers-it originates from a human source.But there is no logical reason for the PA to have it.

It's not a human skull, it's a Predator skull. :lol

Giger's alien for me, obviously.
But Grid is a close second in terms of personality, he was really cool and one of the best things about AvP (I like AvP, so what!).

Anyway, how many aliens have a name?

Alien: Kane's son, and some call him "skull", because you can see the skull under the dome.
Aliens: cannon fodder! hahahaha! No, just kidding. Queen: ^^^^^!
Alien 3: Dragon
Alien Resurrection: nada. There's the hybrid: Newborn.
AvP: Grid
AvP-R: Chet (why was the predalien called that?)

Grid was cool. I wont lie.

The PA was called Chet because thats what they called her, to make it easier on set. Its supposed to be a refrence to Chet from Weird Science....and if you know his fate at the end, he looks a lot like the Predalien...hmm

Ohhhh...now it makes sense!:duh
But it doesnt look like a predator skull to me.

Eh....kinda does...

skl2.jpg

Back