What's Your Collection Focus?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For SW?

OT Prop replicas and select 1/6 figures. The really, really fantastic top tier Hot Toys ‘human-in-clothes’ releases have geared me toward being pretty selective, which can ultimately impact the cohesiveness of a collection in a negative way. It has taken a bit of the fun away if I’m honest. If I had the wall space I think I’d transist into collecting art prints.

With Star Wars it's mainly Imp troops from Hot Toys with one or two figures from the recent Disney wars. My main focus with Star wars collecting has always been vehicle models though and thanks to Bandai there has been no shortage of high quality, reasonably priced models over the last couple of years.

Honestly though, as the price for everything keeps creeping up and with the growing less for more from Hot Toys I think my 1/6 figure collecting is nearing its end.

With Star Wars it's mainly Imp troops from Hot Toys with one or two figures from the recent Disney wars. My main focus with Star wars collecting has always been vehicle models though and thanks to Bandai there has been no shortage of high quality, reasonably priced models over the last couple of years.

Honestly though, as the price for everything keeps creeping up and with the growing less for more from Hot Toys I think my 1/6 figure collecting is nearing it's end.

The Bandai stuff has been great. They’re a lot of fun to put together and weather. I’m with you on slowing on the whole Hot Toys thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back