whats your #1 grail piece

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be Doom but I sold him to fund my wedding... I will have him again soon.

So after Doom is honorable mentions: (3 actually)

Iron Man Ex Com
picture.php

Spiderman Classic
img_5210.jpg

Spiderman Negative
negati10.jpg

jkno, that's wicked man!! wow. my eyes went straight to those autographs!

anyone knows what that venom is from fuzz' collection? ain't the ss comiquette, nothing like any bowen i've seen..

fury, that grendel is nice. and only 25. WOW! truly a grail!

masterwayne, that is one awesome lifesize bust. it's ur centerpiece i'm sure.

Venom is the comiquette from Sideshow. He is awesome! :rock

for sideshow, the 1:1 endo and soon, the predalien bust.

old372.jpg

It only ended up costing me 6 thousand canadian total because I ordered local so worth the money for sure. I love it.

Everytime a city working has to come into my house to do something, they always have to get their picture taken with it.

right now..........

IMG_0098-1.jpg

............when my Life Size is done, he will hopefully take the #1 crown :monkey3

mine would be a tie between my set of spidey PFs and my set of Hulk vs spidey dios.

but of course Doom is right there, and don't get me started with my ladies.:monkey1

I would say a tie between my CM Alien and Master Replicas Millennium Falcon with signed Harrison Ford plaque.

These are probably my two high-up "grail" items:

TMNT Screen-used Foot Soldier Mask:
foot_006.jpg

Original Heath sig with my own custom arrangement:
hl.jpg

Think for Christmas this year, I'll hunt down a Faux-Bronze Alien Warrior... He won't be my most expensive piece (not by a long shot whatwith the older HT stuff I buy), but he seems to be the most grail-worthy, seeing as he's A FAUX-BRONZE ALIEN! How cool and sophisticated is that :)?

I dunno... would an HT AVP Celtic Pred that I'll undoubtedly spend a bucket-load on count as more of a grail piece?

Everybody wants a doom.... and so do I :( Another one would be the PCS akuma or 1/4 endo.

Back