Whats up with Betomatali?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_lep6bz3nkW1qeff71.jpg

nnnnot sure yet about BB. But a scene clicked in from Silence Of The Lambs with Hannibal when I read your post

Hi everyone, this is Betomatali's wife, Sally. I just wanted to give you all a heads up on Francis (Betomatali):

Francis has fallen ill with Russian Spamitis, so you all can F right off.

love,
Sally

WHAT!!!! i have copycat??? LOL well my name is Humberto Matali Robles (para servirles a todos) im Mexican an i not married and i don know any Sally!! this is weird LOL

WHAT!!!! i have copycat??? LOL well my name is Humberto Matali Robles (para servirles a todos) im Mexican an i not married and i don know any Sally!! this is weird LOL

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl No worries, you missed an epic exchange in another thread. I was just playing off of that. :peace

I was Directed to Beto through PaptioMX,For a jason part 8.I sent full payment as soon as the sculpt was commission .I trust Both Of them ,he will come through ,He is just slamming the work out.Rock on Beto

I was Directed to Beto through PaptioMX,For a jason part 8.I sent full payment as soon as the sculpt was commission .I trust Both Of them ,he will come through ,He is just slamming the work out.Rock on Beto
your Jason head is done, just need to finish the leather straps of the jockey mask I think i can ship your item next monday!

Still saying preparing shipment on my tracking. Anyone else get any updates on theirs?
Hi pal!! how are you? this is the problem whit the mail:

Because I still have not received several packages from the U.S., and many people still do not get things that I sent, I went to investigate the post office in Mexico on these matters. this is the information I got: Due to some suspicious packages from Mexico (I suspect someone trying to send weapons, drugs, explosives, or Mexican immigrants LOL) who were found by the U.S. Postal Service, U.S. Customs was closed to Mexican post from mid-October and open again mid-November, so all that mail from Mexico to the U.S. (and also the entire world due to the cumulative number of packages and letters), presents a long delay, besides that due to enhanced security at U.S. customs, All packages weighing over 500 grams are open to revision if they are not registered, including: value package contents, and information of the sender (Now I have to submit copies of my personal ID in order to send packages!) because this purpose and holiday dates, traffic will be slower than normal, so please I beg you to have a little patience, all packages are properly registered and it is almost impossible to lose the information of website tracking the Postal Service is taking a few days to update, any questions please contact me, and please let me know when they get their packages through this thread.

I am currently working with the Joker costume, filling orders and making some other sculptures, for this reason my participation has a significant reduction in the forum, I really enjoy reading and writing here, but it takes a long time, because of this I have almost no activity In recent months can please contact me freely in my personal mail:

[email protected]

I start to use a courier company called ESTAFETA They have delivery service of 6 days, and deliveries of 24 hours for shipments to the U.S. the cost is more expensive than Mexpost but cheaper than UPS and FedEx, Mexposts is taking 1 to 1 1/2 months but for shure the packages arrives

Last edited:
Oh there you are :D, could you please send the missing strap with your new mail courier to Silent surfer? Also send me an paypal invoice on the shipping charge, thank you pal.

Hi pal!! how are you? this is the problem whit the mail:

Because I still have not received several packages from the U.S., and many people still do not get things that I sent, I went to investigate the post office in Mexico on these matters. this is the information I got: Due to some suspicious packages from Mexico (I suspect someone trying to send weapons, drugs, explosives, or Mexican immigrants LOL) who were found by the U.S. Postal Service, U.S. Customs was closed to Mexican post from mid-October and open again mid-November, so all that mail from Mexico to the U.S. (and also the entire world due to the cumulative number of packages and letters), presents a long delay, besides that due to enhanced security at U.S. customs, All packages weighing over 500 grams are open to revision if they are not registered, including: value package contents, and information of the sender (Now I have to submit copies of my personal ID in order to send packages!) because this purpose and holiday dates, traffic will be slower than normal, so please I beg you to have a little patience, all packages are properly registered and it is almost impossible to lose the information of website tracking the Postal Service is taking a few days to update, any questions please contact me, and please let me know when they get their packages through this thread.

I am currently working with the Joker costume, filling orders and making some other sculptures, for this reason my participation has a significant reduction in the forum, I really enjoy reading and writing here, but it takes a long time, because of this I have almost no activity In recent months can please contact me freely in my personal mail:

[email protected]

I start to use a courier company called ESTAFETA They have delivery service of 6 days, and deliveries of 24 hours for shipments to the U.S. the cost is more expensive than Mexpost but cheaper than UPS and FedEx, Mexposts is taking 1 to 1 1/2 months but for shure the packages arrives

I'm good, man. Hope you're well. I figured as much about the situ. Read your post on what's happening previous. But there's been no change in status on those tracking #'s since. Honestly have kind of written it off at this point.

Back