Whats the most you spent on just 1 single statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

comicbookguy

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was wondering up to now, theres been so many big statues coming out, the bat mobile, older ex statues. They cost an arm and leg to buy. So curious whats your most valuble statue you have in your place right now or that you have preorder? Mine I thought I spent alot for the destroyer at 500.00, but I was wrong. So far is the darth talon exclusive at just a bit over 1000.00. I saw it and had to get her. I had a life size anakin before also at 1200.00 but sold it already. How about you all? Sometimes it makes me think I could have a brand new computer to use instead of a statue sitting there collecting dust. But at the moment I can have both. So no worries yet. :wink1: I wonder whats your limit on a single statue? I wont spend that much unless I REALLY want it and must have it. Mine is no more than 1100.00. Im not going any higher.

$1100 for a HCG Endo bust. Later sold the POS for just under $500.

Moral of the story? Some of the best collectible cost a lot less.

$1100 for a HCG Endo bust. Later sold the POS for just under $500.

Moral of the story? Some of the best collectible cost a lot less.

LoL I understand what you mean. I bought anakin lifesize statue for 1300.00 and sold it for 500.00. I was lucky too. What a piece of crap. :mad:

Spent $1100 on the Hot Toys Tumbler a lil over a year ago and sold it this past December for $900 with damaged spoilers (extremely fragile). I was lucky because a month later it was rereleased by Hot Toys and still isn't sold out on Sideshow's site.

$1000 on a Rainman "The Dude" figure with head painted by SilentSurfer. Do not regret it one bit!!!

1,000.00 on PredAlien lifesize bust , 900.00 on master replica dual signature darth vader helmet. both still in my collection

Serenity - The Big Damn Replica: $2000 + shipping + importtax.
Viper Mark II Artisan Replica: $1500 + shipping + importtax.

And I have no regrets.

Back