Whats the most you spent on just 1 single statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm getting the Neytiri Maquette. So do the math on that lol
That WILL be the most and the most ever period lol

Other than that, it will have to be the Predator Maquette.

$680 shipped for Cap PF Regular.

I did however buy the iron man mark VI maquette and war machine maquette at the same time for $1350 shipped which was my largest purchase.

hmmm when I stop and think about a rough estimate for 2 future LSFs

Indiana Jones - $2000
T2 T800 - $2000

.....I think that its probably better if I just leave this hobby....

nearly $400 for SS Comiquette Michelangelo
trying hard to not-spent $500 over a figure...but with Gambit PF and Venom comiquette as my wishlist, looks like I have to break the rule

Wow I thought I spent alot, after seeing what some here spent. I wonder how you all get the space or the money to continue in this fun and very expensive hobby. just in the last 2 weeks with preorders and back tracking I don't even have that many statues at all. Most are on preorder I've spent around 7k already. I'm feeling much better now that I kind of caught up a bit. Then I have a big handful of the new preorders coming soon. Is it me? Or does it seems like this years preorders are all coming out at the same time. Im news I hope it's not always this many coming out at once. I mean I already have about 10 on preorder now. Do they always dish them out this fast in the past few years?

Wow I thought I spent alot, after seeing what some here spent. I wonder how you all get the space or the money to continue in this fun and very expensive hobby...

Wow is right. The thousands of dollars people spend on a regular basis never ceases to amaze me.

...I've spent around 7k already.

Then, you're one to talk. :lol

Back