Whats the most you spent on just 1 single statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow is right. The thousands of dollars people spend on a regular basis never ceases to amaze me.

Then, you're one to talk. :lol

Lol I don't mind buying them as they get release. What I really hate is back tracking the older statues that I still want. That's what bring the total up for just a few statues. These things add up so fasts. I will trade off a few of these new exclusive to Truro get some of the older ones I missed out on, saying if I don't buy them first.

Lol I don't mind buying them as they get release. What I really hate is back tracking the older statues that I still want. That's what bring the total up for just a few statues. These things add up so fasts. I will trade off a few of these new exclusive to Truro get some of the older ones I missed out on, saying if I don't buy them first.

that's what gets you. going back and getting the older pieces

Doom PF Ex for £1450 ..really did have to have a serious think over that considering my IM 1:2 was only £1000 and its a much bigger piece!

I was suckered into paying 2 Grand (euros) for a 1/2 scale Terminator from a shop where I used to buy my collectibles as the guy told me at the time that they had stopped making them, a couple of months later I saw them being sold by SS again and on a couple of collectibles websites. Needless to say I don't buy my collectibles from there any more.

Back