What's the most obscure Toy line from the 80's and 90's you can think of?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how about dino riders.

Series%201%20Dinosaurs.jpg

or rocklords
rocklords.jpg

I had those. the diplodocus was expensive. even back then

What was that line of toys that had a mix of future and old western in it. I think the bad guy had a skull face with white or silver hair...I could be wrong.

I collect these things called "real squish bugs" from 1994-1996. great little detailed bugs you can fill with ooze.
squishbugs.jpg

I collect these things called "real squish bugs" from 1994-1996. great little detailed bugs you can fill with ooze.
squishbugs.jpg

I remember those!

They were so cool.

I'm surprised they lasted that long though. What parent would buy them with all those staining warnings?

Ok, here is one that I have been trying to get answered since 2008 and nobody has been able to solve it! I submitted this to Ask Dr. Toy & Plaid Stallions, nothing. The attached picture is poor quality, but it's all I have. It was cropped and enlarged from an old photo of my bedroom in the mid 80's. These are the only details I can remember about it. Fairly large plastic helicopter. Had to have gotten it between '82 - '85. You could store hotwheels style cars inside of it. It had arms that extended off of each side. At the end of each arm was a launcher that shot out the cars. It also had a handle with a trigger that operated the rotor blades. ANY IDEAS???? Please email me at [email protected].

THANKS!
Joker, M.D.

I collected alot of stuff during the 80's. I can think of a couple that I never read of any talk about.

Eagle Force, awesome metal figures.

mego_lineup2.jpg
[/IMG]

Crystar the Crystal warrior, these figures were just plain awesomeness!

crystar.jpg
[/IMG]

WOW ! I haven't seen those since i was like 5 .... I had one for half a day, i took it to day care and somebody stole it.....What a flash back thanks for posting that.
now i need to own one :(

Back