whats the most expensive thing you've ever bought

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-Super Hans-

Super Freak
Reaction score
sooo whats the most expensive thing you've ever bought -excluding houses and cars... unless its a really expensive one :lol

for me, not really interesting, was my dog :dunno paid £650 for him

recently bought a Ferrari F430... Lindsay Lohan came free

Last edited:
I guess limited to collectibles.

Sideshow Jabba The Hutt setup. Soon to be eclipsed by the HT Tumbler.

Honestly, $2500 on an engagement ring almost 10 years ago.

It cost me $1000 for the divorce last year, $1000 for my pug that she wanted while we were married (well I really wanted the dog too) that I purchased a year before the split, and $2400 for emergency surgery for my pug after my ex-wife left her closet door open while she was packing to move in with her best friend (early last year). The pug puppy swallowed a twist tie, a hair elastic, and 2 spools of thread.

The most expenssive piece I have bought will be in my crib this Thursday, I will post pics then...

sooo whats the most expensive thing you've ever bought -excluding houses and cars... unless its a really expensive one :lol

for me, not really interesting, was my dog :dunno paid £650 for him

I had a surgery that cost me $10,000. :mad:

Ummm.....my computer cost me $1400. Whenever I get a new TV, that will probably be the most expensive thing.

Collectible wise, my Aragorn PF, though when I get my Blackbeard PF, that will be the most expensive.

A life-sized Killzone Helghast mannequin, purchased on eBay and shipped from the UK. Grand total after shipping and duties was about $5,000.

I'm using a picture of the thing as my avatar. Might as well get some use out of it...

ok i'll post the obvious for anyone probably over the age of 40.

my house/acreage. that's all, everything else i try to steal.:cool:

Honestly, $2500 on an engagement ring almost 10 years ago.

It cost me $1000 for the divorce last year, $1000 for my pug that she wanted while we were married (well I really wanted the dog too) that I purchased a year before the split, and $2400 for emergency surgery for my pug after my ex-wife left her closet door open while she was packing to move in with her best friend (early last year). The pug puppy swallowed a twist tie, a hair elastic, and 2 spools of thread.

Sorry about your relation, but very sweet to read you saved the little dog from dying.
In my eyes that is far more worth than any collectible.
Chapeau :)

Back