whats the most expensive thing you've ever bought

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmm....my car would be the most expensive. $38k. went in, paid, drove home.
~~most expensive collectible: Darth Maul bust last Aug. i paid $1200 for it shipped from the UK.

Since you are ruling out cards and houses (and I am guessing all house related things like a new roof and sump pump) then I think I would have to say our 42" TV $1000. If you are asking collectables then its the Blackbeard PF $400.

Since you are ruling out cards and houses (and I am guessing all house related things like a new roof and sump pump) then I think I would have to say our 42" TV $1000. If you are asking collectables then its the Blackbeard PF $400.

Don't mention sump pumps. Damn things! :mad:

Hmmm...$400,000 on stock market LOL...oh well...win some..lose some LOL.

$17k for my teaching credential and 5k to tile the front half of our house. As far as collectibles go, I would say either my graded Spiderman 129 or Giant Sized Uncanny #1.

I spent $800 on a Sideshow Ironman EX, but recently (like, a month ago) found out it is a fake because it has the aluminum, round foot peg. I compared it to an authentic one at the local hobby shop and the ONLY difference is the neck/foot pegs and the gold is a tiny, tiny bit darker. The arm on mine is the same height, it came with the grey "SIDESHOW" stamped styrofoam, and the brown shipping box.

Back