What's the least you ever paid? AKA Wayback Wednesday with Spinal Tap!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Bought quite a few of the Sideshow James Bond figures for less than $15 at Tower.com.

I also bought the Sideshow Lugosi Dracula for less than $20.

Doesn't seem that long ago that the thought of anyone charging $60.00 for a 1/6 figure was completely unreasonable.

Now if I can find a decent 1/6 for under $150.00, I feel like I got a great deal.

I had some gift cards laying around, and I went all in on the Hot Toys Stormtrooper. I did get lucky finding a seller in California who was only charging MSRP and no tax, when it was already being marked up 50 bucks. I wound up getting it the day after it shipped too.

Queen Amidala Collection doll for $10 on clearance at KB Toys. For their time those were really nice "figures." I kept them all sealed in the box. I'm under the impression they're actually just dolls.

We got Dalton Bond for $20 at a local toy shop once. We got most of our PotA figures there too but think they were around $30 a piece.

one time Forbidden planet NYC mispriced a HT John Connor from Salvation for around 75 bucks, simply rung it up wrong somehow!

Back