What you gonna do with your Grey Hulk Order ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What you gonna do with your Grey Hulk Order ??

• Definately Keep it !!!

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Will get it if I can afford it

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Still not sure...

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Flip it... :(

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
ras819 said:
then again i'll just flip one of the 2 I got. :chew

Well, at least your honest. That's bout the only positive thing that can be said about you. :D

but i took it as one. I however do not feel the need for bashing on the forum right now.

Does anybody have a picture of this Classic Hulk from Comic books?
I can't seem to connect this design to any of hulk pics I've seen so far...:monkey2

lakeshouse said:
Does anybody have a picture of this Classic Hulk from Comic books?
I can't seem to connect this design to any of hulk pics I've seen so far...:monkey2
kirbyhulk%20copy.jpg

tho i wanted to order the Gray but missed him, i think i woulda canceled so someone who really wanted it could have a chance, as i like the Green much better, just like the dio. thought hard about getting it to flip, but there's just so many better ways to make money.

Last edited:
Greetings!
The above pic is one Andy said he used to draw inspiration for the PF sculpt.
I will be keeping mine, and displaying him in tandem with the regular green PF Hulk, one each on top of either main speaker of my surround system.
Best,

ras819 said:
but i took it as one. I however do not feel the need for bashing on the forum right now.

I'm not gonna bash you. I don't feel collectors like you are worth my time.

jlcmsu said:
I'm not gonna bash you. I don't feel collectors like you are worth my time.
Yet you took the time to post the fact that he wasn't worth your time.:rolleyes:

Ras819, although it's been a long time, Rob's rep is "solid"! :rock

Although I'm pretty buzz right now, King Darkness is a Rich B#tch!
ROFL! :rock

And Bannister can read minds!

What is this Grey Hulk stuff? Sports? Some sort of Sushi?

Last edited:
I think the Grey version is the definitive one for this sculpt. But I missed it so I'll have to just live with the Green. Poor me...:monkey2

now i'm curious. how can the Gray be the definitive sculpt when it's based on Kirby's art? i know Kirby started the Hulk out grey, but only for a short while. if any would be the definitive Grey, i'd think it'd be the dio since it seemed based of the Mcfarlane era Hulk which was grey quite awhile during that time IIRC

Last edited:
TheWitchKing said:
Ras819, although it's been a long time, Rob's rep is "solid"! :rock

Although I'm pretty buzz right now, King Darkness is a Rich B#tch!
ROFL! :rock

And Bannister can read minds!

What is this Grey Hulk stuff? Sports? Some sort of Sushi?
That's cause I'm psychic b#tch.
Also, Dave shouldn't get a grey hulk for $100.00 below ebay cost. I am a 120% grey hulk completist, so I DESERVE one.:monkey2 :monkey2

Witchking, lovely to see you. Its been a long time since I have been here and I almost forgot what a ********* JLCMSU is. But how quicky he reminded me. :lol
Over 15000 posts should say it all. talk about a loser. I guess some @ssholes never change.

Last edited:
Back