What you gonna do with your Grey Hulk Order ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What you gonna do with your Grey Hulk Order ??

• Definately Keep it !!!

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Will get it if I can afford it

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Still not sure...

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Flip it... :(

Votes: 7 20.0%

• Total voters
Bannister said:
Yet you took the time to post the fact that he wasn't worth your time.:rolleyes:

I was simply stating I wasn't going any further with the discussion because flippers/scalpers aren't worth my time. Nothing more than that.:rolleyes:

jlcmsu said:
I'm not gonna bash you. I don't feel collectors like you are worth my time.

Josh you are a great guy and a true collector....................but you were incorrect................this guy/gal is not a collector..................that is a poor use of the term...........................

Occulum's signature banner is the best...............

and Shai trading his Grey Hulk vs. Spider-man dio for a fair trade was a great gesture and shows great character......................

that said............hey Bodie.............how does that hand smell?

Mithrandier said:
Josh you are a great guy and a true collector....................but you were incorrect................this guy/gal is not a collector..................that is a poor use of the term...........................

Occulum's signature banner is the best...............

Well, I was trying to play nice. :lol :lol

Yeah, I like OCC sig as well.

Well, I got an extra one I was going to flip, but if you all pitch in 800, I will be glad to supply it for him.......

WARNING! The above is intended soley as a JOKE!!!! It's called IRONY, me trying to sell (gouge) to the board members a grey Hulk PF, as a reward to Occulum, for his anti scalper banner on his sig...

Sorry, just felt the need to qualify my joke, as a few mwmbers may have not had thier coffee yet.....

Best,

all these problems members are talking about for the pf gray hulk is
actually worse then the gray vs hulk.
if you were lucky to get one then members here should be happy.
its a fantastic piece,people should be looking forward to getting him displayed,
not moaning about $100.

snowtrooper1966 said:
Well, I got an extra one I was going to flip, but if you all pitch in 800, I will be glad to supply it for him.......

WARNING! The above is intended soley as a JOKE!!!! It's called IRONY, me trying to sell (gouge) to the board members a grey Hulk PF, as a reward to Occulum, for his anti scalper banner on his sig...

Sorry, just felt the need to qualify my joke, as a few mwmbers may have not had thier coffee yet.....

Best,

I don't get it..............:rotfl

haha. Hey thanks guys!!
Ive been waiting, expecting to get slammed by the flipper squad any minute now.

Instead I get out of an all morning meeting and am greeted by support. thats awesome! you guys :rock

feel free to use it any way you want. spread the word ............. theyre gay .... but uh .. thats cool ... my uncle's a flipper .. yeah thats it

snowtrooper1966 said:
Nice!
Allow me to explain my attempt at humor......

Now I get it............I think..............

No problem Occ...................although we may not be like a bra and comfort you....................we will at least support you.......................but not in an athletic way............

Down with the flippers...........

There is a certain kind of shark that fish boats in the orient catch. They cut off the fins and tail, and through the rest back in the ocean................talk about flippers.....................

occulum said:
haha. Hey thanks guys!!
Ive been waiting, expecting to get slammed by the flipper squad any minute now.

Instead I get out of an all morning meeting and am greeted by support. thats awesome! you guys :rock

feel free to use it any way you want. spread the word ............. theyre gay .... but uh .. thats cool ... my uncle's a flipper .. yeah thats it

Great!
Glad to be of service. And thank you again for braving the potential flak!
Best,

Darklord Dave said:
I think the Grey version is the definitive one for this sculpt. But I missed it so I'll have to just live with the Green. Poor me...:monkey2

now i'm curious. how can the Gray be the definitive sculpt when it's based on Kirby's art? i know Kirby started the Hulk out grey, but only for a short while. if any would be the definitive Grey, i'd think it'd be the dio since it seemed based of the Mcfarlane era Hulk which was grey quite awhile during that time IIRC

Back