What X-Men Premium format would you like to see done?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jean Grey Phoenix before all these other peeps especially people like x-23, havok, etc etc. seriously I want her in her New X-Men or Cockrum phoenix suit as a PF.

aaaaejeangrey.jpg

Besides myself, you are the only other person that wants a Jean Grey in New X-Men uniform! :lol

I'd love to see SS do this in PF form...

Jean_Grey_White_Queen.jpg
:drool

Besides myself, you are the only other person that wants a Jean Grey in New X-Men uniform! :lol

We're not the only one. Jinxx wants it too! :clap:clap

It's a design that's just screaming for a PF unlike the Lee loook where I think it would look better sculpted.

The new xmen costumes would translate perfect in pf form!! Would buy them in a heart beat!! Love that Jean Grey!!!

the new xmen costumes are my #2 favorite

The new xmen costumes would translate perfect in pf form!! Would buy them in a heart beat!! Love that Jean Grey!!!

:hi5:
New X-Men Jean Grey PF FTMFW!:winner

New X-Men Jean Grey FOREVER. FOREVER...FOREVER.:pray::rotfl Really how cool would her jacket and leather suit look?!? Sweet

Noto-Marvel-Girl-2.jpg

191144-jean-grey_400.jpg

103965-jean-grey_400.jpg

136157-jean-grey_400.jpg

Hmmmm the first image in your signature (Left side) would be awesome as a comiquette/PF/Diorama/LSB...

That'd be a cool LSB for sure. This would make an absolutely beautiful one too. Come ON Sideshow, make it happen. Classic.

Scan20259.jpg

Back