What X-Men Premium format would you like to see done?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolvie9

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys with all the talk of PFs done right or not, who are you dying to see and how should they be done? With all the characters having jackets i think these guys would look cool!!

If we are getting cyclops it would be cool to add his kid brother
1232774388065_f.jpg

COMICTEAMSX-FACTOR.jpg

companion piece
polaris6.jpg

or
polaris.jpg

and Ice Man which is a companion for polaris as well
jacket
2495290372_099d727f7d.jpg

no jacket
Iceman_by_angel_t.jpg

or just make the belt mix media
281380-41689-iceman_super.jpg

These would rock!!!:rock
Post pics and opinions of who else

blog-storm.jpg

I want that retro look for Storm,

Psylocke in Lady Mandarin outfit or Classic Jim Lee

Archangel Xcutioners Agenda

Im probably in the minority here, but i would really like a Hugh Jackman Wolverine (origins) and a Halle Berry Storm (Light up eyes)
Apart from that back to comic versions, Jim Lee Cyclops with light up visor, or an Omega Red.

Colossus in his classic/Jim Lee outfit
A good Rogue sculpt (NOT what we have seen so far, which looks too cartoonish imo)
Black costume Storm (you know the one I'm referring to)
Jim Lee Beast- this one shouldn't be too difficult to achive (Sideshow has a lot of experience with cloth speedos)

I'd love to see a few of the x-ladies starting with Psyloque, Storm and Jean in phoenix form (with a Dark phoenix Ex.); also would be interested in Colossus and Beast. And from the main villains Apocalyps and Magneto....:pray:

Nothing in ugly pajamas. Fully sculpted costumes with cloth/metal accessories for mixed media.

Anything in the Cockrum/Byrne or Lee/Kirby styles. None of the 90s garbage, please. 90s Havok looks ridiculous. Sadly, he would fit well with 90s Cyclops.

Back