What X-Men Premium format would you like to see done?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one. Definitely. Anyhoo, I broke my BAH! BQ comiquette today/yesterday while cleaning. Oh, well. I'm getting my Selene Comiquette so I guess it's for the better....I think.:dunno
Jean_Grey.jpg

This one. Definitely. Anyhoo, I broke my BAH! BQ comiquette today/yesterday while cleaning. Oh, well. I'm getting my Selene Comiquette so I guess it's for the better....I think.:dunno
Jean_Grey.jpg

Ack sorry to hear that jinxx, fixable? Hope we get a Selene too.

Well it sounds like a PF Cyclops and Rogue (both Jim Lee era) are in the works already. The next PFs I would like to see (in order) are:

1.) Havok - (probably in the minority here but he has always been my favorite X-Man) classic black suit with swap out heads with and without cowl and/or swap out hands with and without his power building up (similar to Silver Surfer and the cosmic dust)
2.) Magneto - rumored to be in the works but not for another year or two. Cool if it has swap out heads with and without helmut.
3.) Archangel - this figure would be massive with the span of the metal wings but oh so cool! Again, swap out heads with and without cowl.
4.) Mr Sinister - if you've got the Summers brothers you got to have their greatest adversary. Not sure if needs to be PF, maybe maquette but has to be same scale as PF (1/4 scale).
5.) Psylocke - PF needs to have better sculpt of face (current maquette doesn't seem right to me) and swap out hands with katana blade and psychic knife

After these five, then focus on Storm's Gold Team from Jim Lee era (Storm, Jean Grey, Iceman, Bishop).

i wan a EMMA FROST WHITE QUEEN redone. but thats OBVIOUSLY not possible

so... i wan a white costume storm and to be ensured rogue is done perfectly

I want a White Queen (evil but well done version), Storm (black or silver/white costume), Psylocke and Phoenix/Dark Phoenix all to go with the Rogue they're doing (that I hope looks incredible).

i want also hugh jackman
i only collect premium formats only from movies
so i prefer comix characters from hollywood

With them putting out a Colossus Comiquette... not even going to bother. Same with Psylocke.

As I am looking at near future....

I am thinking...

Storm

Wishing for Iceman

Colossus in his classic/Jim Lee outfit
A good Rogue sculpt (NOT what we have seen so far, which looks too cartoonish imo)
Black costume Storm (you know the one I'm referring to)
Jim Lee Beast- this one shouldn't be too difficult to achive (Sideshow has a lot of experience with cloth speedos)

I haven't seen the Rogue sculpt, can someone direct me to it or post it? Thanks!

Jean Grey Phoenix before all these other peeps especially people like x-23, havok, etc etc. seriously I want her in her New X-Men or Cockrum phoenix suit as a PF.

aaaaejeangrey.jpg

10908-jean-grey_400.jpg

NXM.jpg

In no particular order:
-Phoenix (with a dark variant)
-Magneto
-Archangel
-Professor X (I haven't seen anyone mention Prof X. Am I the only one that would like him as a PF? Please NO Jim Lee Hover Chair.)
-Cyclops (Cockrum/Byrne era)
-Mr Sinister (could be a 1/4 comiquette)
-Evil White Queen (in original outfit)
-Apocalypse (could be a 1/4 comiquette)
-Night Crawler (1/4 please!)
-Colossus (1/4 please!)
-Kitty Pride
-Namor (in his xmen outfit with the red x belt buckle)

In no particular order:
-Phoenix (with a dark variant)
-Magneto
-Archangel
-Professor X (I haven't seen anyone mention Prof X. Am I the only one that would like him as a PF? Please NO Jim Lee Hover Chair.)
-Cyclops (Cockrum/Byrne era)
-Mr Sinister (could be a 1/4 comiquette)
-Evil White Queen (in original outfit)
-Apocalypse (could be a 1/4 comiquette)
-Night Crawler (1/4 please!)
-Colossus (1/4 please!)
-Kitty Pride
-Namor (in his xmen outfit with the red x belt buckle)

Great list. The sinister would look cool with material cape/ I would love a prof X he is a must!!!! And Xmen Namor would look awesome!! Has anyone attempted or seen pics of the emma frost pfs head re-done????
New Xmen would look nice in PF due do their costumes!!

Thanks Fuzzy. The drawing doesn't look so great, but the sculpt itself looks like it'll be fine (from what we can see).

Aye, the drawing of the switch out head looks a little off. I hope they change that in the sculpt.

What happened to the Angel/Archangel piece that was teased a while back, was it a comiquette or PF?

Back