What Would Rey Do..?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I posted this on the Jedi Training Rey thread, but having enough fun with it that I wanted to see if we could expand the question to a wider audience, and there’s none better than this section (Mods feel free to move)

So far Neal136 has the best answer!

CB81DCD2-8E2F-49E6-97AE-8BBA088E1D88.jpeg

Be honest. If Luke and Rey had switched places, and Rey had trained with Yoda for the exact same amount of time as Luke had up to the point in time at which this scene takes place...................How quickly would Rey have had that damn X-Wing out of the marsh? :lol

Last edited:
I wouldn't be using the Ghostbusters reboot as a positive example of, well, pretty much anything really... :monkey3

Pretty sure with Kathleen Kennedy pulling the strings, Rey would have been showing Yoda how to pull the X-Wing out of the swamp.

Yeah apparently Rey is so powerful with little training where as Luke had no training.... Considering Luke is the most poerful jedi (at least until Disney took over so who knows now, they'll probably give that to rey). Luke had too much doubt but was able to pull it out. Going off what we saw in TFA Rey seems like she has more issues than he did so Luke probably. Then again I really don't like Rey all that much so I'm biased.

Rey would just force choke Yoda to his death, chop off Vader and Emperor head and take Death Star as her base..simple

Rey will give Yoda the silent treatment, untill he pulls it out for her. And take out the garbage while at it.
And vacuum....And do dishes....

Dammit.

She'd probably be able to lift it out because she'd be incentivized by how much she could probably sell it for scrap back on Jakku.

Back