What would be your ideal 1/6 SW diorama?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have to have a 1/6 diorama from of course Empire Strikes Back: Carbon Freeze Chamber (that would be sick). When Vader summons the bounty hunters and of course Luke and Vader's first show down on Cloud City.

ANH: When Vader cuts down Obi-Wan in front of Luke during the Death Star escape.

ROTJ: Vader and Luke's final showdown in front of the Emperor.

I would also be cool to have a Jedi Council environment as well either from TPM or ROTS...

What do you think??

You have to have a 1/6 diorama from of course Empire Strikes Back: Carbon Freeze Chamber (that would be sick). When Vader summons the bounty hunters and of course Luke and Vader's first show down on Cloud City.

ANH: When Vader cuts down Obi-Wan in front of Luke during the Death Star escape.

ROTJ: Vader and Luke's final showdown in front of the Emperor.

I would also be cool to have a Jedi Council environment as well either from TPM or ROTS...

What do you think??

Have always hope for Sideshow to do a Jedi Council environment.

Having simply the chairs would be great, 3 difference types in total actually, perhaps one for the upcoming PT Yoda.

As a Millennium Falcon focus collector, it would have to be the Falcon Cockpit. With lighting this would look pretty cool and there's also a fair variation of figures that could be used.

I'd also like to see Chewie and the Droids at the Djeric table and Han and Luke in the gunner stations. (This would be a pretty decent wall dio too.)

As a Millennium Falcon focus collector, it would have to be the Falcon Cockpit. With lighting this would look pretty cool and there's also a fair variation of figures that could be used.

I'd also like to see Chewie and the Droids at the Djeric table and Han and Luke in the gunner stations. (This would be a pretty decent wall dio too.)

The Falcon cockpit - now that is a good one, that might beat out my vote - the thing would be big though, but what 1/6 dio (done well, cough cough Yoda's hut cough) wouldn't be anyway.

Well, I've already stated a Hoth/walker scene. But, I think something more widely appealing would be this:

Vader's hand outstretched with dark intentions. It's a very emotional scene.

I thought the best way to appreciate a diorama set is to play the movie sound track for that particular scene while playing with your toys. :lol

wow, i remember doing that in the eighties with the ESB soundtrack on tape( the one with the dialogue)! Worked it a treat.
Not so much now tho.

Back