What would be your ideal 1/6 SW diorama?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KillingYouGuy

Super Freak
Reaction score
I would love to see this, because I love that exchange between Luke And Han as they argue about going after Leia:

Luke: She's rich.
Han Solo: [interested] Rich?
Luke: Rich, powerful. Listen, if you were to rescue her, the reward would be...
Han Solo: What?
Luke: Well, more wealth than you can imagine!
Han Solo: I don't know, I can imagine quite a bit.

I also think that particular control room personifies what Star Wars looks like technology wise. I would pay mucho dollars for this dio - plus we already have the figures. Throw in that weapon rack and I would make this my centerpiece...

hanq.png

Last edited:
Re: What would be your ideal SW diorama?

That's an easy one for me.

Jabba's Palace. :clap

But that would have to include a parking garage for two skiffs and a sail barge.

Carbonite Chamber. It would have to be a pretty small scale to fit it all. ;)

Would love to see a Sarlacc Diorama in the same scale as the "Look Sir, Droids"-Dio.

I've said it before: Cloud City Gantry Dual-display Diorama. :rock Hang it from the wall, or sit it on a shelf. Either way, Vader's "Join me" bad-assery would make this one a must.

Vader with Emps over his head or Vader/Luke when Vader says "Luke, I am your father"....Luke's yelling expression is required.

Jabba's Palace!! Working on doing one now, but never seem to have much time to work on it.

Hey KillingYouGuy, you didn't state in the thread title that you are refering to 1:6 scale.:lol

My dream 1:6 diorama: Uncle Owen and Luke purchasing Droids from the Jawas scene, with all Driods for sale on display.:love

Emperor's Death Star window
Star Destroyer Bridge
Death Star Corridors
Imperial/Rebel control rooms
Tatooine location

Hey KillingYouGuy, you didn't state in the thread title that you are refering to 1:6 scale.:lol

My dream 1:6 diorama: Uncle Owen and Luke purchasing Droids from the Jawas scene, with all Driods for sale on display.:love

DOH, thanks Puay - fixed the title ;-)

Almost wanted to start a similiar thread. Happy that a fellow freak did so.:clap

I would love to see Sideshow offering a couple more environment sets next year. The downside to this is obviously space constraint, I am planning for a collection room to house more 1:6 diorama.:lol

Seriously, I can fit maybe two more (these things are huge) - I skipped Yoda's Hut because I am hoping for some dios that are a little more dynamic.

I second that! It's in this scene Luke arrives as the OT's hero. Prior to that he does OK but always requires Han's help. In ROTJ he bails out Han and everyone else. 1/6 skiff .. sign me up !!!

We have got 2 out of the 9 characters here and of course the Skiff is missing.:lol

Back