What will be the next marvel premium be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be interesting to see how they would represent Sue and Johnny without looking cheesy.

It would be interesting to see how they would represent Sue and Johnny without looking cheesy.
Yeah thats the only thing, part of me wants them in Comiquette form to try avoid any cheesyness, but the other part of me wants the rest of the team to go with Ben.
I guess we'll have to wait and see when/if they try them :dunno I really hope they do.
Until then, I have them in FS from Bowen, that will have to do.
x :D

Johnny and Sue would only work in Comiquette form but should be in 1/4 if ever done. Johnny should be all enflamed but I could see a mix of his standard FF uniform with parts on fire. Sue should be all clear maybe as the exclusive and then painted for the standard with some "invisible" parts? Reed is the wild card, part of me thinks he should be Comiquette to really do some stretchy parts but looking at Cap and Spidey, the majority of his costume done in fabric.

watermark.php

baby hulk looks bad ass!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I agree with you:rotfl:rotfl

so sideshow really needs another venom piece, but a pf just wouldn't work...

possibly a comiquette with an exclusive eddie brock head?

instant grail!

You know, deep down I was really rootin for another Punisher PF, but with the disappointing movies coming out I've lost hope :( Frank Castle was one of my favorites growing up.....

Hawkeye, Gambit, Magneto, Sabretooth or Daredevil. Any of those will work for me. Hell throw in Absorbing Man too.

Let me pay off my credit card bills from Sideshow first before we give them anymore ideas, OK people?! :rotfl :lol I'm definitely down for a Gambit PF esp. with the lack of an XMen line-up. But I've said it once and I'll say it again. We need Daredevil! A Red Suit Reg. Ed. and a Yellow Suit Ex. (Like a few of you have already mentioned.) Or possibly a change-o-head for an Ex. but that whole idea will get old after a while if EVERY PF Exclusive gets that treatment. (And a change-o-head on a DD? Probably not my best idea. :lol)

Let me pay off my credit card bills from Sideshow first before we give them anymore ideas, OK people?! :rotfl :lol I'm definitely down for a Gambit PF esp. with the lack of an XMen line-up. But I've said it once and I'll say it again. We need Daredevil! A Red Suit Reg. Ed. and a Yellow Suit Ex. (Like a few of you have already mentioned.) Or possibly a change-o-head for an Ex. but that whole idea will get old after a while if EVERY PF Exclusive gets that treatment. (And a change-o-head on a DD? Probably not my best idea. :lol)

Not that I have anything against him, but I just don't understand all of the Daredevil love......:confused::confused:

I'm thinking they will finally do a daredevil. If they shoot for a surprise factor like Mystique was I'm thinking a skrull....

I would like to see how they would do a mr. fantastic though personally...

Not that I have anything against him, but I just don't understand all of the Daredevil love......:confused::confused:

He is a classic Marvel Character. If you have The Hulk, Spidey, Cap, you can't have a full diversified Marvel collection without Daredevil. Personally I wish that SSC would give a shot a limited run of Classic Silver Age Appearance PFs. Really get that Ditko, Romita etc feel. I think they'd sell personally.

I would love to see a Deadpool and a Bullseye....but I guess they would have to do Daredevil first.

Also after seeing the LSB Sabertooth, a PF would look amazing!!

Back