What will be the next marvel premium be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randomGNARKILL

Freakalicious
Reaction score
does anyone have any idea which marvel premium figure will be next on sideshow? so many to choose from!

Welcome randomGNARKILL :wave,

I will move your question to the Marvel section as I'm sure those guys will have a few ideas/suggestions.
Personally I think it will be Daredevil

Any problems please pm me
Many thanks
Shell
x :D

Thats a good question! From what I've heard, SS may have already had some other Marvel figures lined up but didn't have them ready in time for the SSCC. But I think the pieces I'd like to see is either a Hulk or a movie Iron Man :D

DareDevil is long overdue. I expect him to hit next in all reality.

Like the Mike said, the Dare Devil is long overdue. However, what I really would like to see right now is a Thanos PF! :)

Would a Carnage or Venom work as a PF? Either way it would be sick to have both of those.

Nah, those should strictly be 1/4 comiquettes, and both will happen one day.

I would be alright with another Wolverine, but not as Logan so we can get a Sabretooth PF to accompany him. Perhaps sculpt them in poses with interlocking bases... make a big gigantic dio scene with the two of them. :)

Kind of reminiscent of the unofficial Hulk vs. Thing PFs or the Spider-Man vs. Green Goblin PFs.

Nah, those should strictly be 1/4 comiquettes, and both will happen one day.

I would be alright with another Wolverine, but not as Logan so we can get a Sabretooth PF to accompany him. Perhaps sculpt them in poses with interlocking bases... make a big gigantic dio scene with the two of them. :)

Kind of reminiscent of the unofficial Hulk vs. Thing PFs or the Spider-Man vs. Green Goblin PFs.

hey you shut your mouth don't kill the liltle hope i have!!!!!!:banghead:banghead

:lol

hey you shut your mouth don't kill the liltle hope i have!!!!!!:banghead:banghead

:lol

Woah... this is a common occurrence with me... shut it up...

Raaaaahhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuudddddddeeeeeee....

Nah, do you seriously want a PF of these.. where will the fabric be?

Trust me, these would be so much better as comiquettes and you know I am right. Accept it or be disappointed. Very disappointed. :banana

I don't know. With the choices Sideshow has been making recently I wouldnt be surprised if we got an Amadeus Cho PF complete with Pooch. Of course the exclusive could be the stupid dog with Green Eyes :rotfl

I don't know. With the choices Sideshow has been making recently I wouldnt be surprised if we got an Amadeus Cho PF complete with Pooch. Of course the exclusive could be the stupid dog with Green Eyes :rotfl

Right... atleast SideShow is giving us variety. C'mon SideShow, make a DareDevil and/or Thanos PF already! Ugh, even a Deadpool would be nice.

Deadpool PF or comiquette?

Woah... this is a common occurrence with me... shut it up...

Raaaaahhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuudddddddeeeeeee....

Nah, do you seriously want a PF of these.. where will the fabric be?

Trust me, these would be so much better as comiquettes and you know I am right. Accept it or be disappointed. Very disappointed. :banana

ok then :( bring on the venom and carnage maquettes

Back